Suez Canal, one of the largest shipping lanes on the planet, blocked by container ship

1 Like

A spark…

1 Like

someone take command of that ship ffs… simple as that. get the drunk asshole off

4 Likes

Looks like there is tow boat pushing ship that’s intentional

I’m quite certain the controls for these ships are nearly 100% automated to avoid this very issue. Anyone else think this smells funny? Sure doesn’t seem like much of a stretch to purpose that the command center of this ship could have been hacked and may not be able to be overridden for quite some time. Just a thought. Either way, if let continue for even a few days…every country in the world will feel the impact.

2 Likes

How do you fix a BLOCKAGE? CUE JUST WATCH AND SEE​:grin::us_outlying_islands: EVERGREEN…PLUMBER…CUEWATCHANDSEA

3 Likes

How do you fix a BLOCKAGE? CUEJUSTWATCHANDSEA​:grin::us_outlying_islands:

1 Like

It does seem very odd for a highly critical area of passage, got the popcorn ready just in case
RRR

4 Likes

we got a destoyer there , tug that sucker out of there with a mooring line or ten

general quarters , cic ready for light off.
if anyone attacks torpedo gates and end commerce for ever

I heard that the couple of collisions at sea that the U.S. Navy had a few years back were also due to automation programs being hacked. Not sure but it does make since.

CIC>DC Central>>>DC Central reports all Engineering spaces and all Repair Lockers Manned and Ready!

I worked the DC locker on three spruance class

I was sure to drown

Canal DDoS :ship:

Hahaha!!! O Lordy Lordy we’s gonna drown!

See ya down in Davy Jones Locker Shipmate!

1 Like

Evergreen was Hillary Clinton’s code name!

4 Likes

Wheres those somali pirates when you need them?!

4 Likes

High winds the culprit , nature strikes again