Our Patrons play an important role in keeping this website alive. With their monthly contributions, we’re able to keep things running, improving, and growing e.g.
- buy morning coffee for our team
- pay our office rent and the salaries of our staff
- host the website at a reliable and secure cloud provider
- promote Disclose.tv to a larger audience
The need for open, controversial, and free discussion has never been greater than today!
Please support us, help us to grow and become independent from ad networks! Join the ranks of non-partisan, independent, like-minded free thinkers and support us for as little as $2.50 per month. You can cancel at any time!
Click on the button below and support us:
There are some special rewards for our Patrons (depending on the tier you select):
- Exclusive badges & titles (“Coffee Donor”, “Supporter”, “Sponsor”) displaying your support level everywhere in the community
- Access permission for our private Patron group category
- 100% ads-free experience when logged in
- Access to our private Discord text and voice chat server
- Patron shout-out and listing on our sponsor page
How Patreon works:
Patreon generally is a payment processor used by thousands of online communities and creators around the world to crowdfund their projects.
Patreon takes a percentage of our earnings every month as an administration fee, plus processing fees for each transaction made through their system.
You will be charged your monthly membership subscription as soon as you pledge to support us at the tier amount you choose. After that, you will be billed by Patreon on the 1st of every month.
All transactions are handled by Patreon on secure servers and according to your country of residence legal requirements.
You can choose to stop payment to us at any time via your Patreon membership account settings.
You can find Patreon’s help page for more information about the service here: https://support.patreon.com/hc/en-us