Our Patrons play an important role in keeping this website alive. With their contributions, we’re able to keep things running, improving, and growing e.g.
- buy morning coffee for our team
- pay our office rent and salaries
- host the website at a reliable provider
- breaking news coverage on social media
The need for open, controversial, and free discussion has never been greater than today!
If you received any value from this community or our news reporting on social media please consider helping us pay our operating expenses. Join the ranks of contributing members and support us for as little as $2.50 per month. You can cancel at any time.
Special rewards for our Patrons (depending on the tier):
- Exclusive badges & titles (“Coffee Donor” or “Supporter”)
- 100% ads-free experience
- Access to our private Patron category
- Access to our private Discord text and voice chat server
- More upcoming features for contributing members
Click on the button below and select a tier:
How Patreon works:
Patreon generally is a payment processor used by thousands of online communities and creators around the world to crowdfund their projects.
Patreon takes a percentage of our earnings every month as an administration fee, plus processing fees for each transaction made through their system.
You will be charged your monthly membership subscription as soon as you pledge to support us at the tier amount you choose. After that, you will be billed by Patreon on the 1st of every month.
All transactions are handled by Patreon on secure servers and according to your country of residence legal requirements.
You can choose to stop payment to us at any time via your Patreon membership account settings.