Supreme Court Set To Consider If Trump Voter Fraud Cases Can Proceed

Happening Today: Supreme Court Set to Consider Whether Trump Voter Fraud Cases in Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan Can Proceed

The US Supreme Court is set to consider President Trump’s voter fraud cases in Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan on Friday.

These three cases are on the Supreme Court docket for Friday.

SCOTUS Conference today includes Trump’s Georgia, Wisconsin and Pennsylvania Election Fraud cases.#MAGA pic.twitter.com/qHR714K1IN

— Vernon (@ReduxVernon) February 19, 2021

TRENDING: Happening Today: Supreme Court Set to Consider Whether Trump Voter Fraud Cases in Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan Can Proceed

Here is more on today’s Supreme Court cases.

As a reminder, Pennsylvania Democrat officials changed the election rules weeks before the election without consulting the legislative branch. This is unlawful in the state. It will be interesting to see if SCOTUS is the latest lawless branch of government following today’s decisions.

Case Number 20-542

Republican Party of Pennsylvania, Petitioner v. Veronica Degraffenreid, Acting Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al. It used to be Republican Party of Pennsylvania, Petitioner v. Kathy Boockvar, Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al.

Do you think Democrats stole the election?

Case Number 20-574

Jake Corman, et al., Petitioners v. Pennsylvania Democratic Party, et al.

Case Number 20-799

L. Lin Wood, Jr., Petitioner v. Brad Raffensperger, Georgia Secretary of State, et al.

Case Number 20-815

Timothy King, et al., Petitioners v. Gretchen Whitmer, Governor of Michigan, et al.

Case Number 20-845

Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., Petitioner v. Veronica Degraffenreid, Acting Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al. – Used to be Donald J. Trump for President, Inc., Petitioner v. Kathy Boockvar, Secretary of Pennsylvania, et al.

Case Number 20-882

Donald J. Trump, et al., Petitioners v. Joseph R. Biden, et al.

7 Likes

Thank you mklp316!
Brother Airborne

Time will tell. Sometimes it all seems so surreal, to watch this once great nation implode with politics of insanity. The swampy, deep state seems to be like a cancerous tumor; deeply rooted, incurable, terminal, with tendrils of deceit and deception slowly killing America!

As much as are founding fathers did to provide stability of checks and balances between the branches of government, it seems that these have been overcome and compromised by power and greed.

It used to be that the Supreme Court, nine members, were considered some of the most honest individuals with impeccable integrity, untouchable by politicians and presidents! They were considered to be the caretakers of our Constitution and the principles within that document! I don’t know anymore!

Are there any people in government who believe in America anymore?

There’s a whining at the threshold-
There’s a scratching at the floor-
To work!To work! In Heaven’s name!
The wolf is at the door!

Charlotte Perkins Gilman
“The Wolf At The Door”

“We have the wolf by the ear, and we can neither hold him or let him go.
Justice is in one scale, and self-preservation in the other.”

Thomas Jefferson,
Letter to John Holmes
April 22, 1820

“In an internet poll asking did Biden win, the responses are so skewed to “NO ” it is indicative of what we will face. This is an international disgrace and the Supreme Court has shown it no longer can be trusted to defend the Constitution. If Trump is wrong, then just rule that way and end the rising hostility. Avoiding this issue that confirms we even have a real right to vote is a confirmation that the Supreme Court is no longer valid.”

EXCERPT ABOVE FROM ARTICLE LINKED BELOW

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com
/international-news/rule-of-law/supreme-court-yields-to-deep-state-loses-all-its-integrity/

1 Like

Wow… You really looked into this and done some hard hitting research on this topic… :+1: Great job!!.. We all know what happened and we know it was wrong… I do not have much faith that The Supreme Court will change this travesty… They already started off on the wrong foot by not even considering the case levied by The State Of Texas… I am thoroughly convinced Chief Justice Roberts is compromised with his own Deep State Skeletons in his closet… Unfortunately, his ruling would carry more weight and amend a favorable outcome as the ultimate tie breaker on a major split decision… I expect him, to protect himself and his buddies over deciding in favor of what is right… Even with the State Courts of Pennsylvania, Georgia and Michigan willing to take a second look at some of the irregularities…

I’ve gotten mixed information about President Trump signing on with The Insurrection Act… Some sources say, he signed it long before leaving office… Other sources say, he did not bother with it… I hope he did which would put our Military in charge in the event that all our other Government Options have been exhausted… Allowing for Military Courts to take some kind of action… To examine the evidence, try the cases and seek out justice… They also take the same oath to defend our Constitution from threats, both foreign and domestic… We clearly have some foreign interference which is an act of war… We also have a lot of domestic traitors who sold our citizens and our country out… At this point, I feel we need our own Myanmar (Burma) style event but on a much grander scale… Followed by Nuremberg style court proceedings to clean up this mess… In the meantime, Washington, D.C. is still locked down and well suited to become a Concentration Camp…

1 Like

Thank you mklp316!

I hope so also…

With The Supreme Court compromised, all we may have left Constitutionally is Amendment 9 and Amendment 10…Can they help America to survive?

Who knows! Seems almost hopeless sometimes the way America is being abandoned, broken, and compromised!

Bring in lawyers to interpret and all hell breaks loose!

Amendment 9 - Unenumerated Rights

The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed to deny or disparage others retained by the people.

I have linked a resource explaining #9 and #10…many resources…other sources may explain differently!

Amendment 10 - Reserved Powers

The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.