Surprise surprise the Indian variant was all fake news

Good post Karl :ok_hand:

You’ve confirmed what I already knew.

Most countries are gunna be using different countries ‘variants’ to scaremonger their own populace.

7 Likes

Same way they convinced countries to war against each other by lying to their people. Divide and rule. Top forms of are politics,wealth, religion and race.

4 Likes

Wrong. The variants are real, the Indians just don’t want them to be named “Indian variants”.

For a so called NWO master you’re really quite hopelessly gullible some times :joy:

5 Likes

Well, I just don’t like if people make shit out of shit. The article OP referred to clearly says something completely different. Also, I don’t think COVID is not real, but is a man-made bioweapon with gain of function. The vaccinations will make the situation much worse in the coming months, as the virus will adapt and gets stronger. That was the plan by the NWO from the beginning.

3 Likes

LOL…classic. :laughing:

1 Like

Wrong the variants aren’t real. Covid was never real. A new test was made not a new virus.

1 Like

We will see. Don’t rule that completely out, but for now, I stay with the bioweapon + gain of function theory.

2 Likes

I think I’ll trust chief medical officer opinions rather than your own.

Thanks for your deluded input though. :+1:

Roll up your sleeve asap.

I have Indian friends and I’ve seen dozens of videos from India showing people without masks in cities mentioned on packed streets with nobody dropping dead in them streets. Also the widely used picture of a woman sitting on the road with an oxygen tank next to her was from around 5 years ago after a gas leak.

I too believe covid is real and a man made bioweapon but its nowhere near as dangerous as they hoped it would be.

7 Likes

Agreed. And yes, nobody dropping dead on the streets. And yes, fake pictures have been circulating. But still something concerning is going on in India. Three new Indian variants, and India wasn’t hit in the first wave with the weak COVID wild type, because the people over there have much stronger immune systems as they live in dirt day by day. That changed now. It’s because the virus has become stronger due to gain of function (bioweapon). And it will get only stronger once something develops in a fully vaccinated country like Israel or the UK.

The US knows it. The UK knows it. And that’s why news about Wuhan trickle down again.

2 Likes

Medical officers who are paid big money to keep quiet?

4 Likes

Tom Yeadon isn’t paid big money by Governments.

He’s been calling them out all along.

2 Likes

Ok dude cool. I wondered what officers you were speaking about thats all as even in the UK the NHS are all paid big money to keep quiet.

1 Like

The Wuhan, bioweapon and gain of function stories were just suppressed in 2020, because it would have increased Trump’s chances of reelection. Now that is gone, it is allowed back on the table, before it becomes evident what we are really dealing with here and to protect Biden, as it should not be his fault, if cases rise again.

2 Likes

I agree there was some kind of bio weapon plan but it never caused the problems they wanted it to which is why none of what they say makes sense. Its almost like it failed but they are doing the best they can to make people BELIEVE its out there…

3 Likes

To finish on what you have said. And too use the vaccines has a final solution to the cock up of the virus not been has deadly has planned. And thus inject to people who will willingly take it through the fear been pushed. And so create a new range of variant virus that the immune system will not be able to deal with over time.

2 Likes

As said, I don’t rule that out. But also not ruling out that this “thing” will get stronger either by gain of function as it starts hitting vaccinated people, or they will deliberately deploy “new variants”. We will certainly see until the end of the year. Keep an eye on the UK.

and your sources to tell people they are wrong, where they are??