The 5 most reliable real news and conspiracy websites

What! No DTV?!!! Get this spammy bs outta here.

7 Likes

DrudgeReport?

Brhahahha, get out of here!

7 Likes

That’s the conspiracy! :rofl:

1 Like

That article is from five years ago! It is horribly out of date - no one respects the Drudge Report anymore, as the owner sold out to TPTB.

Someone needs to create a new list that is accurate for today.

2 Likes

True dave, the fudge reports bent as cnn these days.

3 Likes

Drudge report is now controlled by the conspiritors themselves, not by Matt Drudge,I thought that everyone knew that, or worked it out for themselves by looking at it recently. Its inclusion disinclines me to read the rest of the articles.

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware myself, but I know now :slightly_smiling_face:

Actually I’m a bit of a conspiracy nerd, and so what I assume everyone knows is based on the idea that we are all conspiracy nerds, fact is people with a full active life could well have missed that info. Note to self - don’t go down the evrybody knows road, it is presumptuous and a rather pompous. There I’ve given myself a thoroughly deserved telling off. Hope I paid attention.

1 Like

Lol :joy: while it’s a true fact that you are correct in that not everybody knows the blatant fact is that we all live and learn, so I’ve also learnt that not everything written in black and white is good information and I’m probably more of a beginner, so I must in future do a little more studying and ask my friends on this site what’s good and what’s bad :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.