👀 'The Agenda is Clear. All You Have To Do is Open Your Eyes.'

Anonymous patriot on Gab: 'The agenda is clear. All you have to do is open your eyes.'

2 Likes

Well, in my opinion, for the most part these pastors allowed it to get like this by bending over at the beginning of the Scamdemic. Some are even telling their congregations to get the vaccine. I’ve lost much respect for the “church” over the last year or so. Will only get worse from here on out–never better.

1 Like

I never had any faith in ms chruches im sorry to say, that doesnt meen there are good faithful
xristians in them though, but the pastors are weak as pyss and sold out to the anti christ agenda for sure in my humbled views.

The path is wide the gate is narrow TD. :pray:

My fellowship is here with you guys i know
your real thats why brothers sisters.

1 Like

I’ve Never Had Any Respect

For The Church

Churches or So Called

Preachers Pastors Reverends…

Spreader of Lies

1 Like

There’s a few bright spots out there, but I agree, churches have basically just become money pits and extensions of either side of the political aisle.

2 Likes

I thought King Jesus Christ came to release us from this Box/Cube ?

The Box being those dogmas and celebrations within the church filled with Pomp and Circumstance instead of veneration to Gods Creation.

If God is Omnipotent, Omnipresent and Omniscient I do not need someone dressed up (Frocked) to act as my translator or interpreter. Gods has been with me all along!

They use hexes to get their way.

2 Likes

belgium… where we also have the european parlement … one of the biggest pedo-nest…

download
download (1)

1 Like

1 Like

From: Operation War Room, [09.04.21 08:31] [Forwarded from World Line Zero Report (Psy Kongroo)] [ Video ]

“No. COVID-19 mRNA vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way.” - CDC ( Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC )

“No. COVID-19 mRNA vaccines do not change or interact with your DNA in any way.” - CDC ( Myths and Facts about COVID-19 Vaccines | CDC )

Churches are like alot of businesses. So many feared repurcussions from authorities and a loss of rights. Small businesses were shut down while huge ones prospered. I feel it’s not just a religion thing though. It seems the middle class is under attack. They are the small businesses and the majority of church goers.

1 Like