The Bell - Time Travel Machine

2 Likes

I Remember Reading

Theories About

The Bell Ages Ago
On The Fence…

1 Like

The Bell. Glocke as the Germans called it when they were playing around with it in the 1940’s. Some of the WWII concrete landing pillars for the Glocke are still out there now. Them Germans, eh. I’m surprised they didnt win the war. Hitler was obsessed with ancient lost technology. I think the ancient Indians had some sort of similar craft, not sure about the potential time travel though.
I read a novel once by Dean Koontz called Lightning. Fascinating story about the Nazi’s and time travel into from WWII to modern day America. It would of made an excellent movie and pee all over the terminator franchise. If you can get hold of it, read it. You never know what you may pick up from it. Let’s face it, dean koontz other book he wrote back in 1981 included a “coronavirus” “wuhan” and global lockdown amongst other things. I’ll leave it at that for now.
:sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

Oh and I noticed in the video that there was clips from “Iron Sky” in it. That movie keeps popping up out of nowhere over these past 3 days. I think the universe is trying to tell me something.

1 Like

Thank you very much for the title of the book I will read it for sure!

A nazi soldier was sent forward in time to find out if they won the war. They didnt. So he was sent forward again to obtain information and bring back to the 1940’s to help them win the war. But the soldier becomes a guardian angel to a girl he meets in the 60’s, then again in the 70’ and falls in love with her in the 80’s. Other Nazi’s are sent forward to capture him. I wont say any more but the story is very cleverly thought put in terms of paradox and time lines, time alteration etc etc. This book would make an excellent blockbuster movie. Maybe it was cutting close to the truth, and that’s why it was never made.
I’ll guarantee you, you’ll love it.

2 Likes

Ahhh yes… The Bell or Glock

also referenced as the possible
Wonderwoffen

@Star_Man Iron sky is alot to soak in for most.
Especially the hollowEarth, and moon
connections
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Nice find!

Always enjoyed this subject.
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Seems Like

Taking Hollow Earth
And The Moon

Into The Thought

The WonderWoffen
(Love That)

Makes More Sense

Are there any movies that you know of, that might be similar to the book?

1 Like

Yeah, most folk probably wouldnt get the grasp of it, far fetched but great hidden meaning behind it. It’s just weird how over th past few days references to it have been popping up, only just found out that Iron Sky II is out and the Chinese are funding part III.
Crazy times.
If you ever come across the book “Lightning” by dean koontz, grab it!

1 Like

Thrillseekers. Awkward story about that movie actually. It was a pilot movie and a series was due to go into production after it. But then 9,11 happened and it never came to light. You might be wondering why, well thrillseekers was about time travellers from the future travelling back in time on vacation to witness world disasters such as the hindenburg disaster or major plane crashes, Chernobyl etc etc. 9,11 was still very fresh in every Americans mind at that time and the series didnt seem too much of a great idea anymore, so the series never came to light.
Martin Sheen and Casper van Dyke have rolls in it.

1 Like

So true, Its actually a trailer for a computer game, but its contents are awsome!

Connects alot of loose ends. :sunglasses:

1 Like

The “henge” of “die glocke”:

Is remnants of a gas or water tower:

1 Like