The CIA Remote Viewed a Cattle Mutilation?

15 Likes

I know a couple of folk that’ll be very interested in watching this. As it happens Im looking back on some old remote viewing demos at the mo. Makes you wonder about remote viewing on Mars, Antartic and inner earth.
Auh, this could be an interesting thread.
Thanks for sharing.

3 Likes

Thanks for your comment! Ooh…Antarctica… that would be a great place to remote view. Ancient Antarctica especially.

1 Like

@Ufojane

Wonderfully presented, and interesting as F !!

Thanks for the share

Keep em coming :+1:t2::grinning:

2 Likes

Investigative journalist Annie Jacobsen, who wrote a book about the subject, claims they’ve only changed the names, and are still working on it.

5 Likes

Thank God. Something more interesting than politics. Posts like this are the reason I ever joined.
Thank you!!!

5 Likes

Thanks Jane, another great, well presented video on an awesome topic.

Keep putting the fantastic effort in please, as the videos are well worth a watch :beers:

2 Likes

I dream of having a big fat T bone, or a filet mignon, rare…
Does this count?

1 Like

The RVer was clearly blocked & fed RV disinfo, it’s not humans, it’s something else, something that can evade all our forms of detection & surveillance.

1 Like

Wouldn’t an advanced race already have everything they needed by now. considering these mutilations go way back.

2 Likes

Like the Japanese and whaling?, you can never research too much :beers:

1 Like

Good one! Thank you

1 Like

On this evening’s menu, we are serving both “tongue and cheek”… and may I suggest a side of angus anus… Bon appétit! :wink:

Wracking my brains to think of what the “AI/s” could be:
Acquired Image/s?

1 Like

Alien Intelligence??

2 Likes

…AI could stand for “Advanced Individual(s).”

2 Likes

totally an oxymoron huh?

laugh

2 Likes

If you got time, take a look at these that you may find of some interest regarding Antartica, some good comments to speculate as well…

2 Likes

For myself personally, yes lol