The Comet Hunters Of Göbekli Tepe

We’ve all heard of the younger dryas and the hammering North America copped about 10,800 BC

Now we see evidence of this terrifying event…archaeologists working at Tell Abu Hureyra have uncovered nanosized magnetic and glass balls known as microspherules, as well as siliceous scoria-like objects made of melted glass. These are formed under incredibly high temperatures, in the range of 1,700 to 2,200 degrees Celsius…similar temps mentioned on the scorch marks in Peru…

Microscopic objects of this kind are telltale signatures of an impact blast and are extremely unlikely to have been caused by natural phenomena such as lightning strikes. What is more, Tell Abu Hureyra is just 160 kilometers (99 miles) south of Göbekli Tepe and 520 kilometers (323 miles) north-northeast of Jericho, both of which emerged in the aftermath of the 1,200-year mini–Ice Age that followed the comet impact event…

@Ralos don’t go shooting the messenger :rofl:

This topic isn’t without controversy, the 2007 findings were later thought to wrong only for a later report again finding the 2007 was more reliable…confused?..good, it’s not just me :rofl:

Cheers guys :beers:

6 Likes

Kicking ass dude, one micro nova at a time :crazy_face:

Yeah they’re hung up on comets, not sure why, to hang their hats on a crater and get famous I suppose. Comets afaik don’t have glass in them, nor fission tracks. But it is a learning curve, a steep one at that.

3 Likes

I read of an Australian impact, sorry “impact” :rofl: that spread these spherules to approx 30% of the planet, yet no crater has been found…talking cycles here…our natives would’ve lived through 4 minimum…have you found any stories relating to the witnessing something resembling an event like this?..maybe because we have the wiggles that’s deemed punishment enough? :beers:

Cos in in UK I can`t read full article as they want £££s, it may be a little off topic. It is an interesting idea… was it just comets or as Ralos postulates to do with the electric universe…I think it could be a combination of both and it would be cyclic by default, so as to measure such events in places like Gobecki Tepe. Or I could be barking up wrong tree… :woozy_face: :beers:

1 Like

There will be comets in the nova shell as it’s not homogenous or rather can’t be given it’s size. That is what is causing confusion and why people are stuck on the random comet (tail end of the taurid meteor stream for example) idea. There is so much material. this article which I’ve seen a hundred times, says 10 millions tonnes of micro tektites dumped on 4 continents spanning 50,000 sq kms. That’s no comet, that’s the dust shell from the sun.

“We present detailed geochemical and morphological analyses of nearly 700 spherules from 18 sites in support of a major cosmic impact at the onset of the Younger Dryas episode (12.8 ka). The impact distributed ∼10 million tonnes of melted spherules over 50 million square kilometers on four continents. Origins of the spherules by volcanism, anthropogenesis, authigenesis, lightning, and meteoritic ablation are rejected on geochemical and morphological grounds. The spherules closely resemble known impact materials derived from surficial sediments melted at temperatures >2,200 °C. The spherules correlate with abundances of associated melt-glass, nanodiamonds, carbon spherules, aciniform carbon, charcoal, and iridium.”

The isotope ratios and the half life decay problem can only tell us one thing, it was local. It cannot have come from another star as the decay rate doesn’t match up.

Why 40+% of comets are biological material. When the nova hits it would push material off the land and oceans and out into space, quite a mess tbh.

Luis Alvarez is the guy that is repsonsible to convincing us the dinosaurs were killed off by an asteroid.
Vogt is a well connected guy no doubt about it. He and his collegue Gary Sultan in the 70’s sent a copy of their book to him. He then came back with his theory that took the attention away from the sun. It was a well calculated play, but now the cat’s out of the bag so to speak.

But he made a deliberate error, see below. the 0.1 light year part, that is deliberate for sure.

The vid is here and well worth watching

He’s just showing us what’s been tucked away in the journals

Thomas Gold 1969 knew about this also. Quite some time back

Thank you Skip for making another great thread. This is about awareness.

5 Likes

You may love this vid. Electric comets.

4 Likes

I can’t find much on oz Skip, only what Vogt had posted in chapter 11 of his book which you can see here. Hard to read, enlarge the font, much better then.

1 Like

Thanks for links, will watch later… :beers:

1 Like

I noticed a comment under the article that mentioned this…leave it with me mate, I’ll see what I can do…

That’s exactly what I’m thinking…a little bet either way…the fact that the Aussie event scattered debris over nearly half the planet without and crater found yet leads to Ralos’ theories, but at the sane time most ancient stories recall comets too… :beers:

1 Like

This is why comets come back around to the sun.They get pushed out into the abyss and eventually circle back and dive back. Sun diving comets they call them. Because they are created by the nova shell as it slams into us.

Formation of the comets explained here

1 Like

No sweat bro, as always cheers for adding to it…it might’ve been mentioned prior, but can these spherules be dated?..I know there’s some margin of error but I’d be interested to see what date ranges we see…

Hey, you think that young fella you scared sh1tless on the old site is still in therapy? :rofl: trauma…tised :rofl: :beers:

From dating evidence found there, Gobekli Tepe (and presumably it’s equally massive sister site on a nearby Tepe) is more or less (within a century or so) contemporary with the cometary impacts that struck the northern hemisphere around 12,800 years ago.

Experts are pretty much in agreement, due to the sheer abundance of evidence such as you mentioned, glass and melted rock micro spherules and shocked nano-diamonds, and a relatively thin geological strata of burnt materials that date to the same period of 12,800 ya, a comet or more likely, a series of multiple comet impacts occurred in the Northern hemisphere, much of it striking the miles thick ice sheets covering much of the North at the time (leaving no craters as the 3 mile thick ice absorbed much of the energy and flash melted), causing massive and almost immediate worldwide floods and sea level rises.

This would have also had a devastating effect on the Atlantic ‘Drift’ current, aka North Atlantic current, due to billions of tonnes of fresh water mixing with the heavy saline water from the west.
Normally, the heavy salt water sinks to lower levels and create a conveyor belt effect which brings warmer waters towards Northern Europe…if this process is interrupted, as it seems to have been during the end of the last ice age and the start of the cold period of the Younger Dryas, it would probably be connected to these cataclysmic cometary impact events.

The monuments at Gobekli Tepe (used to be in Armenian territory just over 100 years ago, but was seized by Turkey during WW1.) may have been built around this tumultuous period in time, IMO probably just a matter of a few decades or so after the impacts.

It’s open as to why these monuments were built, used for 1000 years plus and then deliberately buried, but i like to imagine, mainly due to the anthropological nature of the main uprights together with all manner of animal figures carved upon those ‘Human’ uprights, is mean’t to convey to a warning of what happened to the future generations, and to tell of the worlds survivors coming together and erecting these many, many groups of intricately carved circles, one per group perhaps, who each were tasked with taking responsibility for their own particular circle, with the animals carved upon the stones being native or more abundant from where they originally came from.

I’d imagine for people who survived that cataclysm, there must have been profound shock at what had happened to the world they knew. How they’d lost everything, most of the people they knew and loved and how close we all came to being wiped out forever.

They’d certainly want to commemorate the event which almost killed everything completely, but certainly killed much of what any survivors once knew, and built a memorial as a warning for the future, to commemorate their dead and the destruction of their previous habitats and flora and fauna with respect to their own personal experience and the people, land and homes they’d lost…this is what i tend to think Gobekli Tepe actually is, and the same is probably true of the yet to be excavated sister site nearby.

2 Likes

Awesome cheers mate…I know events and tsunamis and like have all been documented, and no doubt something this hectic wouldn’t have gone by without mention somewhere :beers:

The ancient peoples of Anatolia and the Near East did not go unaffected by the terrible consequences of the Younger Dryas comet impact event, now known to have devastated the North American continent sometime around 10,800 BC. Indeed, there is powerful evidence that a Natufian settlement at Tell Abu Hureyra on the Middle Euphrates River, in what is today northern Syria, was subjected to an airborne blast triggered by the appearance in the low skies of a single fragment from the comet.

As evidence of this terrifying event, archaeologists working at Tell Abu Hureyra have uncovered nanosized magnetic and glass balls known as microspherules, as well as siliceous scoria-like objects made of melted glass. These are formed under incredibly high temperatures, in the range of 1,700 to 2,200 degrees Celsius. Microscopic objects of this kind are telltale signatures of an impact blast and are extremely unlikely to have been caused by natural phenomena such as lightning strikes. What is more, Tell Abu Hureyra is just 160 kilometers (99 miles) south of Göbekli Tepe and 520 kilometers (323 miles) north-northeast of Jericho, both of which emerged in the aftermath of the 1,200-year mini–Ice Age that followed the comet impact event.

1 Like

It must have been a similar story all the way across the Northern Hemisphere—a series of initial catastrophic events followed by aftershocks and further wildfires for hundreds of years after the initial impact event of around 10,800 BC. Epipaleolithic populations that would have taken the full force of the cataclysm included the Clovis culture of North America, the Magdalenian peoples of southwestern Europe, the Creswellian population of England, the Brommian culture of southern Scandinavia, the Swiderian groups that occupied various parts of central and eastern Europe, and, of course, the Natufian population of the Levant. All would have been devastated by the Younger Dryas event, with only the cleverest and most resilient human societies surviving to tell the tale…

Skippy circumvents BS UK fee…and I re typed it word for word for accuracy purposes :wink: :beers:

2 Likes

Thank you for posting. Only thing I think might be different is the ocean levels drop almost instantly when the nova hits as it evaporates hundreds of feet of ocean water in one go. They then go back up as the ice melts after the worst of the ice age is over.

What a topic! Frightening, fascinating and difficult all at once.

This, you can see the sharp drop in ocean levels tied to reversal/nova

1 Like

Hey champion…good to see you here…and cheers for adding your thoughts…ones I can totally roll with…

I put up a thread recently on our indigenous creation stories and the fertility goddess here looks eerily similar to one depicted on one the pillars at Gobekli…there are other symbols that similar also…which got me wondering if Gobekli may be some sort of civilisation roll call so to speak…to be buried it’s importance is obviously deemed serious enough to A. Warrant the effort and B. Conserve it…looking forward to seeing what comes out with more excavations… :beers:

1 Like

I remember you asking me before the site changed about evidence of high heat melting on mountains and stuff. I will ask some collegues as I’m pretty sure there is evidence of this. Shall report back :fire:

1 Like

This one is similar to others I’ve read mate…the dates of these stories is on point imho :beers: