The communist brainwashing process

The communist brainwashing process goes very slow and is divided into four basic stages.

The first one being “demoralization”. It takes from 15 to 20 years to demoralize a nation. Why that many years? Because this is the minimum number of years required to educate one generation of students in the country of your enemy exposed to the ideology of [their] enemy. In other words, Marxism-Leninism ideology is being pumped into the soft heads of at least three generation of American students without being challenged or counterbalanced by the basic values of Americanism; American patriotism…

The result? The result you can see … the people who graduated in the 60’s, dropouts or half-baked intellectuals, are now occupying the positions of power in the government, civil service, business, mass media, and educational systems. You are stuck with them. You can’t get through to them. They are contaminated. They are programmed to think and react to certain stimuli in a certain pattern [alluding to Pavlov]. You cannot change their mind even if you expose them to authentic information. Even if you prove that white is white and black is black, you still can not change the basic perception and the logic of behavior.

In other words [for] these people the process of demoralization is complete and irreversible.

1984 Interview with Yuri Bezmenov (ex-KGB)

Democrats constantly tout their ‘college educated’ voters… which translates to ‘communist education.’

Thanks to BLM, Anti-fa, AOC and Bernie democrats don’t even try to lie about not being communists.

2 Likes

Love this interview every time I watch it. Couldn’t be closer to the truth now

1 Like

I believe in there summer of 2019 Google tried to censor this video on a mass scale, it didn’t stick. No reason to delete it. This video along with several other will make a leftist squirm sumthin’ fierce. Comrade Bezmenov also went by Tomas Schuman, in case the video starts disappearing again.

1 Like

Funny, we have some of these faux lefty “college educated” twats all over the site recently. College educated does not mean intelligent. The IQ of this non-college educated, ex con puts to shame most of these supposed enlightened thinkers of university. What they are is more brainwashed than the average fundamentalist religious quack.

1 Like

Education is Such a Waste

At Least a Quarter of
The Kids That Drop Out HS

Are Gifted…

1 Like

Is that a legitimate figure?

They probably tire from knowing more about a subject than the teacher, or they are wise enough to see that the teacher is propagandizing them with bad history and social justice nonsense. Not to mention that a college degree in anything other than math, science, and engineering isn’t worth the paper it’s printed on.

As Recent As 20yrs Ago
Any Way…

Yep Yep Yep

I Didn’t Learn Any Thing
New Past 6th Grade…

Managed to Finish HS
At 16…

Or That Wudda Been Me

1 Like

I probably would never have graduated except that I was locked up from the time I was 15 until two weeks before my 18th birthday, and received high school credits while in kiddie jail. So when I got out I only had to finish my last semester of my senior year and I graduated. No one has ever asked for my high school diploma.

1 Like

Right…
And It Aint Proof

O Nuttn

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.