The Computer Shop Owner Gave Two Copies To Friends IN CASE HE WAS KILLED! GIULIANI INTERVIEW

Rudy Previews UNRELEASED Info From Hunter’s Hard Drive, Claims ‘You Will Be Absolutely Convinced…’ the presidency is at stake!!!

This ignorant millennial interviewer laughed at Rudi when he said the computer shop owner gave two copies to friends in case he was killed!! Rudi said “DON"T LAUGH”

0:17 “Don’t laugh, you ignorant millennial interviewer”.

Direct evidence implicating former Vice President Joe Biden in a pay-for-play corruption scandal will be released to the public 10 days prior to the 2020 election, Rudy Giuliani, President Donald Trump’s personal attorney, told Daily Caller’s senior White House correspondent Christian Datoc in an exclusive interview.

10 Likes

I hope now there are hundreds of copies out there.

5 Likes

Hopefully there is .maybe they won’t be able to lie their way out of this one…

3 Likes

I liked how Giuliani schooled this young, liberal journalist a few times during the interview… While Twitter and Facebook cover up for the Biden family corruption, I think more people should be made aware before casting their votes… Someone should rent a huge billboard space right in the middle of Times Square in New York… Displaying the photos and damning email messages with big flashing lights…

7 Likes

This is Joe Biden’s death knell. It will be fun to watch him sink as this unfolds. When he is brought up on charges, he’ll say he can’t remember anything because of dementia.

2 Likes

This should be the final nail in the bidens coffin… Trump has the hammer let’s see what happens next …thanks for the post …

1 Like

Where is the wiener laptop???

You mean Hunter’s wiener? Plenty of those photos will be released, unfortunately.

The laptop from hell is what they call it.
Bad shit on there that made New York detectives sick…

1 Like

Check out the vid that’s playing on a loop on infowars.com see what the Chinese have that is on that laptop…sick stuff man

The apple don’t fall far from the tree.
That said, I believe hunter will off himself…

1 Like

Caption says “Comrade Biden”

6 Likes

or it will appear that way…one or the other

Ugh disgusting pigs. All of them

1 Like

Got a good laugh from that!

2 Likes

The reporters that have watched this say that it makes the Weiner videos look like amateurs.

A copy of it has been turned over to a FBI agent that specializes in child molestation cases. There are numerous Chinese minors that appear in the videos with Hunter. He was sniffing a white substance off of the skin of one of them. Thirty news reporters have already viewed the videos. Feel the screws tightening on old Joe as the election draws closer? It just doesn’t pay to come out of the basement some days. :boom:

5 Likes

That’s likely… they couldnt stop this from getting out so the world will see now how corrupt the bidens are!

Total Bullshit, This Dog Is Full Of Shit, Scum Bag N.Y. Thug. Boy If What They Claim Is True, They Would Have Dished It Out Long Time Ago, Narcist Republican Bull Shit.

2 Likes

What’s funny is that Q is alluding that Hunter left the laptops there on purpose… I can see that but he was also smoking crack so it’s 50/50. Q could just be trying to start shit between Joe and Hunter. Though, they keep asking where Hunter is… I really don’t know but man I’m running out of popcorn!