The core of the earth is the brain of nature?

What if the core of the earth is the brain of our nature?!

detail_d772ad86930bbb9a2a87fb901c180767|600x400

2 Likes

Please Enlighten Us all with more Information to what You would like Us to know

Ripper
guns and fastcars

1 Like

Let’s say if our nature is an artificial intelligence then there must be its mind or the planets are experiments for life ?

1 Like

This is pretty vague. Care to elaborate a bit more? What has lead you to come up with this idea? What makes you think that it would be static within the core of the Earth?

Is this something on the lines of the Gaia theory?

In short each planet has its own artificial intelligence to create and control life

1 Like

Yes something like

1 Like

???
You say the Earth/World is run on Artificial Intelligence ???
???

You mean this is all
a Computer Simulation we are Experiencing ???

What are Your References that brought You to this Conclusion ???

Thank You

Ripper
guns and fastcars

I say the core of the earth can be the brain of nature ( artificial intelligence ) that creates and controls life

I just assumed , I’m not saying it’s accurate

Its Hard to Understand how You come to this Conclusion if its just Something You alone are Thinking then You alone feel that its Correct.

If its Artificial Intelligence why is it just the Core that Controls and Not something else like the Moon.

The Moon could have all the Computers stashed inside Running the Show from above ???

Ripper
guns and fastcars

1 Like

Insert your marijuana induced post into this classic meme, too lazy right now to do it:

Planet Earth is hollow.

Human , Earth = Heart …maybe.

wouldnt that be more of a natural intelligence?
artificial would imply that it is man made would it not?

1 Like

Well, Yes, for example, for experiments on creating life

maybe you’re right

2 Likes

Good assumption, the part about it not being accurate I mean…

3 Likes

Is a post even valid when someone starts it out with “WHAT IF” . I say invalid unless something can be shared that makes that a possible outcome. Not being hateful but I could make a post and say what if on anything ?