The Dajjal shall be the greatest challenge humanity will face

As-salamu alaykum brothers and sisters, as foretold by Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) in the القرآن الكريم (Quran):

Do not forget he will have ONE EYE! That is why so many people in movies and music love using the ONE EYE symbolism.

I believe he will most likely be American or European.

2 Likes

The one goes all the way back to Babylon as well. I think he will be European. However I cannot say he will not be an American with an ancestry that goes back to Europe very plainly. The False Prophet will be in Europe as well.

So OTO, tell me the similarities you see between the Islamic Dajjal and the Anti-Christ.

They both crazy ass mothatruckas!

And there is too many to name, basically both will try and convince the world they are god-like and are our “friend”. Just like Friend did in that old japanese manga “20 Century Boys”, including faking his “resurrection”.

Friend

3 Likes

Both will claim to be the true messiah. The Biblical Anti-Christ will be trying to unite all religions into one with him at the head of it…

Good post man… :+1:

1 Like

@Danny_28764 the bible also says that anyone who stands against christ or pretends to be him is already an anti-christ (and there was already many even back them)

As a side note, Surah Al-Baqarah [2:62] in the Quran says that Allah will save Jews, Christians and Hermeticists, not just Muslims as most people assume.

1 Like

OTO. with respect. Are you muslim?

@Danny_28764 No? Why do you ask mang? I am a Christian Hermeticist.

1 Like

I ask because you are very knowledged on them. That is all, no disrespect

PM me sometime when you can, I want to learn more about them

Could it be…?

2 Likes

@Danny_28764 I wouldn’t call myself an expert, I grew up with a Christian mother and a Muslim step-father so I had to respect both. The main difference between them, is that Christianity follows the lineage of Abraham son Isaac, while Islam follows the lineage of Abrahams son Ishmael. That is why Eid is such a big holiday for them, it celebrates that time God tested Abraham`s faith by asking him to sacrifice Ishmael… whose offspring would later lead to the creation of Islam.

@silverfox Who is that? Can you drop it like its hawt?

Trumps right hand man, Jared Kushner…

1 Like

In the Christian Bible God tested Abraham by asking him sacrifice Isaac, In our Bible Ishmael was the son of Abraham and His wifes handmaid. We are taught that Ishmael was Abrahams son but not by Abrahams betrothed wife. and felt he should have the birthright… The older hebrew writings agree with this.

@Danny_28764 yeah I just looked it up and I had it wrong whom God asked Abraham to sacrifice, thanks for correcting me, the idea behind the Holiday is that God will tests us we have to be willing to do anything to face those tests. As for the lineage stuff, I dont know enough about why they follow Ishmaels lineage, rather than the rightful heir, I think it has to do with Genesis 17:20 “And as for Ishmael, I have heard thee; behold, I have blessed him, and will make him fruitful, and will multiply him exceedingly; twelve princes shall he beget, and I will make him a great nation.”… Muslims consider this “great nation” to be Islam I guess.

Yeah there is a whole lesson in that by itself. One can see the example set by a child born out of a blessed union becoming great but it will never be the rightful heir.

1 Like

images (15)

@silverfox Can you tell me more? Dont know anything about him…

@Othelzer Is that President Obama? (as a side note, been on a mayor Resident Evil kick lately)

Lol yah barry soterro