The day Israel showed who is running the world

USS_Liberty_Main_Blast_Area images (1)

RIP

Cheers to those who died

3 Likes

Cheers

1 Like

“And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.”

Why does it have to be all about “the Jew race”

Or white or blacks…

I will never look at another Race and think, “oh gee they’re soo much better than everyone else.”

Or …

“Gee this race should be god or kings”

Scumbags selfish humans with their head up their own ass sniffing their greedy guts . Stuck on yourself POS.

Makes me sick and hateful.

2 Likes

#NUKEISRAEL …today

Because they attacked us ? Allies do not do that now, do they? Unless they are furthering an agenda to get someone into another war?

Some are tracked by an Israeli agency. I remember a veteran of this event telling a story of what happened to him while his wife and he were eating at a local restaurant. Someone of olive colored skin sat in the booth behind them and when they were getting ready to leave. This person had told him to stop talking about what happened on the USS Liberty and that day.

Here is their association page.

@rkobilan

Because they attacked us ? Allies do not do that now, do they? Unless they are furthering an agenda to get someone into another war?

Exactly my point, WHY DO THEY HAVE TO THINK SO HIGHLY OF THEMSELVES…

More of what I meant. I’m tired of this or that race self proclaiming themselves above others, and that it’s “ok” to go ahead and do these sorts of shitty things.

All races and blood lines do shitty things. No one is above the other.
Wish people would get off their high horse.

2 Likes

i did not know that Israel runs the world…

US attacked itself on 9/11.

Countries don’t usually do that either.

There’s always a reason behind their madness…in their minds at least.

Did They or did They have an assist by the Israeli MOSSAD ?

https://rense.com/general87/14_1.htm

" At 6 o’clock one morning, Austrian art group gelatin suctioned out a window on one of the top floors of the World Trade Center, shunted out a narrow balcony constructed of smuggled building materials, and posed on it while a helicopter flew by and took their photographs. An unbelievable, completely illegal, and fully secret stunt when it was performed, The B-Thing is now unbearably surreal, weirdly prescient, and forever unrepeatable."

“And then the surgical intervention in the World Trade Center in New York City. Everything top secret and illegal of course. In days of conspiratorial work, somewhere on the 148th floor and using building site refuse they had tediously smuggled into the building under their pullovers, they constructed a functioning load-bearing balcony. In a long complicated process they scratched putty from the tall heavy window, which couldn’t be opened. Then they extracted it using suction pads, shunted the balcony out, posed on it at 6 in the morning and had themselves photographed there from a helicopter for their nearest and dearest back home. They kept very mum about it all, because if word had crept out about their coup they could have been fined very heavily for sabotaging a national treasure. Even if it was built by the Japanese. Incidentally, as proof that they were there, there is now a piece of old chewing gum stuck to the outside of the building at a dizzy height.” (Tex Rubinowitz)

https://www.gelitin.net/projects/b-thing/

1 Like

dude, the article in rence is nonsense. lets blame the israeli zionist in everything… who understands knows that no plane was hijacked and crashed at all the sites that exploded.
and dont believe what is written in israel palestine news! almost everything in this site is fake news bds propoganda.
in my opinion, the mossad has nothing to do with the kabal…