The Ever Elusive Trust Level 3 (Regular)

Why…Ive Got That Won

40 Diff

And An Additional 160 Multiples

And I Was Regular Before You

3 Likes

It was sarcasm.

Lame attempt at it anyway.

3 Likes

Metamuscil works for everyone lol

1 Like

Oh Sna App

Dmonix never left and we all know that. He was just hoping someon would cry out “Oh No Joe please do not go” He never had any intention of leaving and he did not.
As for Zorg. HE AND I ARE GOOD. Its all water over the dam and much respect on my part.

I liked your take on all this. I know some people live here to maintain connections to people ,the latest alternative news, now, the real regular news from on the ground when possible,as well as seeing replys to their journalistic posts.They care what’s said and dont move away from their stance. We need people to notice hate posts and replays, useless fighting mostly shill caused, help new users navigate( thanks for many years of it.lol), and yes they are helping the owners/ creators of this fine place some even call home…The explanation skippychippy gives is right on the nose and he is one of the people who writes posts about our core subjects that originally brought us here. We need the pyramid and it needs us. We have enough google,biden, bezo’s types watching us, trying to control us…so the fewer stones in the pyramid at the top the better…Lukas n crew thanks for the site. More thumbs up and less fingers in the air…that’s what our controllers want DONT GIVE IT TO THEM…WE will take care of our own crud…the pyramid is agood thing…lifting sheild up…let arrowsfly… now

2 Likes

Danny, really? You mean to tell me, that lil’ demonti is still hanging around? I don’t think so, as his free/new luxurious apartment didn’t even have electricity, nor internet. He didn’t have a job, no friends to help him move, so I’m inclined to believe, that his poor decisions and this plandemic got the best of him. I could be wrong, but naw, he’s gone.

No disrespect because I do not know you. But there is even a possibility that you could be him. He is after all the Sock Puppet King of North America There are other sites dude and that is not what I my ear to the ground is hearing.
But either way it doesnt matter much now. He is one of the torpedoes in the ship but it could have been fixed instead of denying that there are torpedoes.

He does have a veteran tag. Like some of the other up to no goods. They all just refuse to admit who they used to be…

1 Like

I can’t remember who I used to be before I became EXALTED.

I Know

I KNOW

Patronising Passive Aggressive

F That…Keep It

1 Like

Just curious! What are those different titles?..ie…

Supporter
Pin Hunter
Coffee Donor

:wink:

1 Like

A Supporter or Coffee Donor is an identifier given to the Patrons who donate to the site. Helps pay the rent, salaries and such.

Pin Hunter is a badge from the “Pinned” category granted once 25 of the topics you posted got pinned by our system or moderators. Pinned topics are the lifeblood of this community.

1 Like

So mods are the ones that pin posts?

1 Like

No its all automated.
Its the A.I. :unamused:

2 Likes

No disrespect here either. My first comment ever on this site was directed at lil’ demonti for his shit post about moving and his boxes. I took a brutal beating for that, but being a newcomer to that site, I expected as much. That was a couple of years ago, now we have the new version and nothing has changed. Your quote" There are other sites dude and that is not what I my ear to the ground is hearing." reminds me of (Ephesian 4:18).

Thanks, but no thanks dude.

1 Like

Bravo…well said…

1 Like

I’m only tongue in cheek having a crack mate, the respect of the crew here means more than what rung I’m sitting on…everyone here is here for a reason, and if everyone is getting along as good as can be it’s a cool place…differing opinions and disagreements are par for the course, but when it reminds me of the primary school bus I zone out lol… :beers:

3 Likes

More thumbs up and less fingers in the air…that’s what our controllers want DONT GIVE IT TO THEM…WE will take care of our own crud…the pyramid is agood thing…lifting sheild up…let arrowsfly… now

This x 100^^

Hey all il do my best for you all,
dtv is what it is , we can only do our best aye,
give us a chance ok, take care everyone.

Nowhere is perfect but hey lets be real dtv is so much better the ats or any of the other sites like this ive found anyways,
we have a great thing here, lets keep it that way please.
Il do my best for you all ok.
Thanks kind regards from david.

3 Likes