The new 9-11~problem, reaction, solution

Hello everyone of my lovely friends on dtv, :slightly_smiling_face: :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed:

I thought maybe some here may appreciate a read of this from New Dawn mag?
Just to be clear i am not a new ager at all and New Dawn mag is very new agey in my humbled opinion,
however, this does not mean it hasnt got some merit for the information it shares at times, but i always defer to the ultimate book of truth written by our creator firstly whenever i read anyhting to do with prophetical signs and aspects of the current times we all live in.

The New 9/11: A Global Virus Pandemic:

The response to COVID-19 (used synonymously with the coronavirus in this article) pandemic bears numerous similarities to the 9/11 false flag atrocity.1 The effective mass mind control stratagem of Problem, Reaction, Solution (PRS) has been used successfully in both instances to implement draconian laws and, in the case of COVID-19, conduct the largest human experiment in history. This article also touches upon the dark history of government use of biological and chemical weapons against their own unsuspecting citizens.

Effective Mass Manipulation via PRS

The motivation of those who planned, organised, and implemented the false flag attack of September 11, 2001, was multifarious. On the one hand, around 3,000 lives were sacrificed to start a series of neocolonial wars aimed at restoring and maintaining the superpower status of the US, in terms of economics and geopolitical dominance. On the other hand, this “New Pearl Harbor” was also carried through in order to bring about draconian laws.

These laws severely limited civil rights while concomitantly giving governments unprecedented powers. For example, one may be imprisoned indefinitely without charge or trial in several countries; Australia enacted extreme anti-terror measures including the introduction of a law in which it is punishable by five years in prison “to reveal the long-term incarceration and interrogation without charge or trial of someone (e.g. a spouse).”2

False flag attacks are invariably constructed around a mass mind control stratagem, known as Problem, Reaction, Solution. This stratagem is effectively used to increase a government’s powers and bring about totalitarianism.

A. First a problem is created, e.g. a “terrorist attack.” The most effective problem is one that does not have a clear-cut solution, an enemy that is difficult to define, and easy to maintain via media propaganda and, if necessary, minor false flag attacks. It is important for those responsible to underline that the country or state was unprepared for the incident. This reduces resistance from the public when the ruling elite decide to make radical changes to the status quo.

B. Manufacture a reaction. The mainstream media (MSM), public “intellectuals,” and commentariats will react to the problem. Specifically, they will focus incessantly on the problem while blaming a not well-defined entity. Those who question the one-sided narrative are castigated, labelled as criminals or “conspiracy theorists,” or their research is called “fake news.”

The masses watch lots of television, read the news online from government-approved sites, and use social media frequently; on average, Americans watch 77 days of non-stop television every year; in Australia that figure is around 38 days.3,4 Being subjected to months of intense propaganda, it is no surprise that the masses quickly adopt the mainstream line of thinking as if it was their own. It is inescapable that most of the thoughts that people have are not their own. These are ideas and constructs inserted into their consciousness via television, social media, and popular choice entertainment. When the masses are programmed sufficiently, they themselves demand steps be taken to curtail possible future instances of the problem. At this point, the final step of the PRS protocol is unleashed.

Those who orchestrated the initial major event propose and implement a solution. The solution invariably curtails freedoms for the masses while benefitting the elite and expanding the powers of governments.

The PRS formula is not workable unless the MSM is almost entirely subverted and subdued. Due to the brevity of this article, we shall refrain from explaining the dynamics, but provide one palpable example to illustrate that virtually all major mainstream media outlets are controlled by outside forces. Of course, it may be interjected that this is old news and should not surprise anyone. For example, the Church Committee, a US Senate select committee formed in 1975 to investigate abuses by the CIA and other alphabet agencies, concluded:

“The CIA currently maintains a network of several hundred foreign individuals around the world who provide intelligence for the CIA and at times attempt to influence opinion through the use of covert propaganda. These individuals provide the CIA with direct access to a large number of newspapers and periodicals, scores of press services and news agencies, radio and television stations, commercial book publishers, and other foreign media outlets.”5

In 1956, the US government launched the Counter Intelligence Program (COINTELPRO). COINTELPRO was aimed at shaping public discourse through surveilling, assassinating, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting dissidents and a long list of organisations.6 Officially, however, the CIA’s media influence and COINTELPRO ended in the 1970s. However, this is not the case.

Author, journalist and publisher Tommy Hansen explained during a talk on the “Deep State” how a newspaper is created. First, the back pages are created, but the front page remains blank until the finals hours before printing and publication lest a sensational story emerges. Hansen notes that on 8 June 2015, dozens of newspapers across Europe and the US printed virtually the same story with the exact same picture on their front page. He concludes that it is “physically impossible”7 for numerous newspapers, independent of each other, and at the same time to decide on the same story with the exact same picture. Hansen notes that newspapers “do absolutely not share their front-page news with each other,” and concludes that the “observed uniformity” is what makes people discuss the same stories at the same time, regardless of geography.8 (see newspapers below)

From me, David:

The rest of the article can be found here, hope it makes some sense to you in light of the world wide deception we are all suffering from with the covid chess play by the lizards on high.
Take care everyone & thanks heaps and luv yous all always just because i can hehe,
nah truly i do, why wouldnt i, why not fellow truth seekers?

You are all seeking TRUTH as well as me brothers and sisters yes,
this unites us more then it divides us come on man!!!
. :grin: :pray: :fist:

5 Likes

Great article with a pile of great points.

Thanks MRN i thought it was worth a read too.
Cheers brother.
Good to see dtv buzzing lately too with heaps of great topics & info. :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.