The Next Wave of CNN Fear Control: Aliens

I think this is worth reading, so I am leaving it here for all of you. I believe the rhetoric coming out of the MSMs seems to hint more and more at ‘dangerous ETs’ …

Source: Drivers Of The New UFO Narrative Keep Absurdly Saying They Could Be Dangerous ETs | ZeroHedge

5 Likes

Scare people first with the mean, nasty reptilians then when the benevolent, nice aliens come to our defense, the sheep will fall in line to to whatever they are told to do.

12 Likes

Think about it…proof is out there…no formal contact…engaging our military and others from air to sea…constant videos of “surveillance”…alien abductions from credible people…mass sightings at airports…and u think the government is ignoring this?

The government is letting it out that there are bigger threats out there than religious arguments

3 Likes

Or… There were always different factions all along. One that controls, one that has been trying to free us.

4 Likes

the strange thing is here in england they have been telling us there real but nobody is really interested or cares , most people already know they exist , but peeps these days dont even worry about if theres aliens or not theres much more stuff to worrys about i dont think we have to worry unless theres a giant real invasion and thats never going to happen.

3 Likes

It’s coming. The final card.

12 Likes

These folks on disclose still haven’t figured out whats going on
They come to sites like these because they don’t trust their Gov’t but then pick and choose what they believe coming from the Gov’t…

First and only first
If it comes from the Gov’t and the Media they are lying to you!!

Aliens= Fallen Angels or Demons

16 Likes

tools of satan, they’ll denounce our religion as laughable, people will fall for it.
*spell check says satan needs a capitol S, i think not… not this time satan

12 Likes

This could be a Next Level Disclose!! … It was Aliens that leaked COVID!!

Cause dissaray and then invade! :thinking:

… ooft … they’ve been playing Total War Too!!!

2 Likes

An “alien” came and invaded a dream of mine. There was a sexual encounter with a blueish type being… we were in a small room with a witness watching from the only doorway or entrance/exit I can remember. Real talk I feel like my seed was being extracted from me. I woke up, disturbed and confused, it seemed so real. I didn’t tell my wife for over a week. Prior to that I was experiencing dejavu daily, and multiple times a day. Since then it’s about the same, just more detailed I guess?.. that would be the best way to describe it…

2 Likes

So repeated visits? Lucky.

1 Like

Unless it was the blue dude from watchmen with a dick like a fire hose o.o

3 Likes

Been calling the false flag for years. Been watching the holograms for years.

5 Likes

That’s one for a book, I’d say. Do these dreams persist?

2 Likes

Except those so called benevolent Aliens are actually demons in disguise coming as angels of light that’s how they operate imnot falling for any of it to me personally they are all demons.
No offending but this is what my own research has led me to understand and believe what I just said.

1 Like

that’s exactly what these demons do.
They also befuddle your memory and abduct innocent people without there permission.
They lurk in shadows Hide there true intention
From us because they are all demons masquerading as Aliens.

3 Likes

There used to be a abductee forum in the 1990’s and quite a few accounts said they were taken underground and were told that they have always been here and it’s their planet. I have researched this subject quite intensively and my conclusion is they are not from above, they are beneath us.

2 Likes

I agree too @Itguy79
Think the same thing some of them are even chained there in darkness too.
In end times they come out of the abyss so it makes perfect sense as well as my own ufo fotos I accidentally took years ago showed the orbs heading down into the ocean in my fotos in fact so heading back underground I suspected.

1 Like

The abductees in that forum said they smelled like sulfur, that means underground, Whatever they are, they are lying to people saying they’re aliens.

1 Like