The Sun/Gas giants and Effects

Here again posting the inportance iff…

The Sun and Gas Giants, The Sun more my deal. talked about it for years here, Earthquakes/volcanic increase? hmmm. data all lost now. All data lost here at disclose. a shame.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjmlPpV-sac

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z_kuMESL04

1 Like

Yes all data lost… we must repost all our basics again and just start doing 1 aday or wk til we get half way caught up. Alot of important scientific studies and our planets state of being posts gone…Annunakki and nepheliem posts gone. chemtrails… Van Allen radiation belt … oceans radioactivity reports after fuckashima for bearing sea and west coast gone…but lets do something about it as a community…we will all repost basics and then more n more til we catch back up. If you see it and go "That’s old ive read it "do not gripe in a reply… Let newer people reply and start new threads or replys .we can get built back up fast if we all help…I mean 5g isnt on anymore… thank you for pointing it out and standing up loud n proud.thanks @Shaggietrip

Thank you for reply. am interested in how far back you can retrieve. willing to offer monetary to gather way back data, lets say 1.0. yet any retrieved and replaced would ce grand. I understand the reboot and lose of seniority/elder yet…does nor excuse the deletion of info which took years to create/develope from DTV community.

Stay well

1 Like

There are many things to explain what’s happened to the internet last few months. What it appears “they” have throttled the internet. Not dtv people. In the 90’s the radio stations were awesome then at the end of the decade the gub made it impossible to have one because of their regulations. The regulations made it were only the powerful corps could run the stations and all sounded the same since. It’s looking the same thing happened again except if you want to operate a site it has to obey the rules of the server services. Obey the server. Ha. I just put that together. The information is on a computer server. Who has the access to the old one if it still exists? Probably the only way to get any old info, the good stuff, is to buy the whole computer server. Dtv doesn’t prob own there own and prob uses some shared services. Computer servers cost a lot of money. And when companies are done with them most the time it’s recycled. Probably planned by people who don’t like the juicy stuff being out on the internet IMO. And not dtv. Also IMO.

Hope it shines some light. A lot more to understand but your post is awesome. I learned quite a bit about the sun and Jupiter and Saturn lately. And not from dtv. Pretty thrilling that there was a eclipse of the sun that last hours on the summer solstice and there was an alignment of two giant planets on the winter solstice. I’m all about science. But this is weird. Cool. But… something going on. People in the past viewed them as gods and were able to foretell the future. Possible their connections helped them understand the math and science but it’s what else they foretold. More then just horoscopes that’s for sure. “They” are saying the wrong thing. IMO. Scaring everybody so they stay deaf and blind. But IMO the awakening is happening.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.