Think restrictions will end 21st June? Then why are "Covid Marshals" being recruited in UK?

Over 1 million people marched in London and the UK`s press was silent again. It is time to rise up as this is not going away until we all say no !!!

robin
Quote -
" Although authorities may grant some form of freedom post 21st June, facial coverings and social distancing are going nowhere any time soon. You can also forget Summer holidays without restrictions. But it is without doubt that Brits new restricted “freedom” will be short lived because of the guaranteed shitstorm - (uk-government-model-states-the-fully-vaccinated-will-dominate-deaths-in-3rd-wave-and-they-will-blame-children-and-unvaccinated-for-it/) that is going to land on these shores once autumn returns.

The next protest will be massive…
Video of the beginning of last march if you have not seen…

13 Likes

Just give it til Covid43, it’ll be just about done by then…which should give us three years to enjoy before BOOM, checkout :rofl: :beers:

6 Likes

Punx I swear I’d show up with ya but I’m approximately 5000kms away across the Atlantic. I may be a no show.

1 Like

Awesome post. Shared the articles and sharing the thread.

2 Likes

The government - and all those advising them - are about to get a proper kick up the bollocks. Unbeknown to many, there are now several major lawsuits being brought against the UK government and SAGE. The reason the government extended the corona legislation was to put off the court cases; but they are coming.

9 Likes

But you will be there in spirit… :beers:

2 Likes

I be dead before they eradicate this …

peace out GIF by KING OF THE ROAD

3 Likes

Here is one of them… :beers:

3 Likes

It is time for the sleeping lion to awaken …

5 Likes

Found this in another article and looks to be legit so far…

Shit is hitting the fan… Lies are being exposed… MAYBE… Or is it another false trail?.. Time will tell… You should make a thread on this dude…

4 Likes

That one seems very promising. They apparently have tons of expert reports; and knowing how our courts are meant to act, they are completely expert led when it comes to areas like this. They even have SAGE experts testifying against SAGE LOL.

2 Likes

And if it goes before a jury…maybe some justice after all…

2 Likes

Bloody hope so, mate.

2 Likes

BS. The reason for extending the coronavirus act is because the vaccines are approved for emergancy use only. Without the Act there is no emergancy and would be no vaccine roll out.

I do know of some law suits taking place but that is not the reason for extending the act.

2 Likes

Bravo Brits, bravo!!!

Resist! Defy! Do not comply!

4 Likes

I was there mate wasnt a million but probably 500-750k was absolutely massive, i wish i could post the videos on my phone is there any way i can?

2 Likes

Pretty sure the judges will have been bought off unfortunately.

If only we could reincarnate Guy Fawkes

5 Likes

The judges are all in the same rich mens clubs as all the rest. What many people are also blissfully unaware of. The colours worn by judges and the crowns worn by royals, are all symbols of their worship to the planet saturn. Something hidden in ehyptian hieroglyphs and the romans also worshipped the planers as gods saturn specifically.
The same people are still running the world that have been for the last 3 centuries at the very least.

1 Like

I am not techie enough for that…but what a great turnout :beers: