This is an absolute 'MUST SEE AND HEAR'! Rockefeller Admitted Elite Goal Of Microchipped Population

Aaron Russo (February 14, 1943 - August 24, 2007) was an entertainment businessman, filmmaker, libertarian political activist, and 9/11 ‘conspiracy theorist’ (which is what everyone is called by the whole western worlds ‘thruthspreading media’ who questiones our highly praised ‘elite and leaders’).

He is most known for producing the movies Trading Places, Wise Guys, and The Rose. Later in life he created the documentaries Mad as Hell, which calls into question the current state of governmental affairs and America: Freedom to Fascism, which investigates the breadth of the Sixteenth Amendment to the United States Constitution, the IRS, and the Federal Reserve System. After a six year battle with bladder cancer, Russo died on August 24, 2007.

About 11 months before 9/11 Aaron Russo talked with Nicholas Rockefeller (one of all the traitors in the famous and praised Rockefeller family) where he (Nicholas Rockefeller, removed from the reliable Wikipedia that has NO connections whatsoever with the corrupt banking industry!!..Ha-ha!!!) admitted that the elite’s goal is to microchip the world’s entire population in order to controll and enslave everyone to 100 %.

He also revealed that the events on 9/11 and the so called ‘War on Terror’ was a complete fraud in order to achive their goal’s.

This is an absolute ‘MUST SEE AND HEAR’!!

Anyone who hasn’t lived on an other planet the resent years can not have missed that this ‘work’ to try to reach these goal’s is ‘in full swing’ and that they are VERY, VERY close now to achieve them!!!

So WAKE UP and inform everyone you can!!!..The clock is ticking and is now approx. 11.55!!!

And one more thing: DON’T TAKE THE FLU VACCINE!!! IT’S 100% POISON!!

10 Likes

The RFID chips can be tracked with the new Electric Smart Meter Grid.

1 Like

People live in a sort of hypnotized state, they don’t wanna KNOW!

8 Likes

A person that will know and cannot or will not do anything about it may as well not know.

Ignorant people deserve what’s coming to them!

3 Likes

And then come the Noahide Laws.

If you have a dollar bill in your pocket, or work for payment in form of Federal Reserve Note… you are already a slave, yet do not realize it. “They” need no chip or tech to do so. You’ve been bought, consumed & sold before you were born. There is a way out of this fact, just elect to DISCONNECT.

3 Likes

Do you mean becoming a secured party creditor with the treasury department?

My grandparents taught us about the chip in the early 1980’s. The NWO can shove it right up their assholes.

Graphene-based “neuromodulation” technology is REAL: Press release from INBRAIN Neuroelectronics describes brain controlling biocircuits using AI-powered graphene – NaturalNews.com

1 Like

So unless I’ve missed something, how will thay chip us, I just wanna know so I can watch out for and avoid said chip.
RRR

1 Like

You heard about the alien anal probes?
That’s how they’ll chip us… :flushed:

1 Like

Not a chance , down there, I’m a virgin, tis air tight
My farts sound like someone stretching the neck of a balloon.
R🎈RR

4 Likes

And don’t believe the georgia guidestones either, just another power of suggestion ritual.

The only way it works is if enough people believe it

He actually goes a long way to validating Johns book of revelation what do you think?

Right hand or forehead?
Seems like it’s all coming to fruition atm with the covid con and vax death jab.

I watched him years ago and knew he was telling the truth as well.

Call it a “Real ID” or “Voter integrity”… it’s all the same thing. DO NOT ACCEPT THE MARK!

No they do not. Most of them are ignorant because they’re victims of this exact embodiment of demonic oppression.

https://iotwreport.com/watch-kamala-harris-says-the-bible-tells-you-to-get-vaccinated/

How desperate are they? They do not care about you that much, they care about you not caring what they tell you to do.

What a blatant liar,
unbelievable truth denier.

Talk about a vocal crime wave,
coming out the mouth of an immoral elitist slave.

They have no shame for all on display
they love to lie but give the games away.

Some poems rhyme, this one doesnt. :laughing:

That womens a joke, can we imagine pushing a
vaccine on the gen pop,
but denying it if an ex pres says to take it, huh?
I mean, like… what???