This self sufficient family makes their own fuel from plastic!

For all of you in northern climate experiencing cold winter days here is a nice video that will warm up your bones. Setting is beautiful and this man’s work is inspiring. He makes diesel from plastic trash and run his generator on it to make himself ice-cream in the middle of his jungle-island retreat…that’s just one of his many home-projects.

Please excuse the robot voice, here are the guys on a bigger budget but still making basically same thing, diesel from plastic waste in a home setting.

That crude diesel made in the above video is further refined in the video below. Please notice the home lab setting and the fact that jungle-island guy with less budget has cleaner diesel (ready to use) coming out of his contraption made from others man trash.

Enjoy :beers:

12 Likes

Great video and post :+1:

4 Likes

Thanks mate, nice settings and honest down to earth natural produce from this relaxed guy.

2 Likes

Cant believe how easy that is, makes you wonder why it’s not happening on a larger scale. He literally is living the dream…

1 Like

Yes, easy like in a dream. Now ask yourself where is worldwide publicity and spot light on him? Who makes diesel, who make news, who owns both?

6 Likes

I have no doubt that when they ransacked Tesla’s apartment after his death that they used his notes and discoveries for themselves and not for the world like Tesla wanted. Henry Ford also made fuel from hemp and the possibilities of that plant seem endless but they made that illegal also. I hate how the elite seem to think they can get away with anything and I hope to see the day when they fall…

1 Like

If you don’t take that jab they offer I’ll bet you will live to see them fall. Yes they are suppressing stuff for centuries now, before Henry Ford and Nikola Tesla many ended in the inquisition flames as “heretics” I bet they weren’t.

1 Like

There’s no way that jab is entering my or my families bodies. The wife was considering it and wouldn’t listen to my objections until her vet friend said she wasn’t having it until its properly tested and that even animal vaccines have never been rushed through like this has. I’m under the belief that we can’t vaccinate against the flu so we won’t be able to do it with convid.

1 Like

Must try this , find literature

1 Like

Thank you very much for sharing, made me realise the corruption of our medical system…that one needs to go to the vet to hear a sound medical advice. It’s a flue mate, even if you get it you’ll be fine, keep your family safe and sound - less TV equals better health, good food equals indestructible natural immunity.

1 Like

Here you are O …

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/327276963_Thermal_conversion_of_waste_plastics_into_fuel_oil

2 Likes

Stopped watching TV years ago, same old stuff day in day out, trying to condition us and il not have it. I don’t follow msm and I’m having a hard time trying to undoctrine my eldest girl from the far left school teachings. Luckily she’s a smart one and she’s neither left or right leaning and understands they’re trying to divide us all but there’s still some deep seeded leftist stuff in there that I need to remove haha

3 Likes

Thank you il be reading these definitely

1 Like

I used to think guys like this were nuts. Now I’m jealous. Older I get, the more it sounds like a good idea.

1 Like

Agreed, in my younger days I could go on for hours just making fun of his beard. Not any more, this dude got his stuff in order.

3 Likes

That Was Cool

1 Like

I felt at least 10 degrees C warmer just watching that. :+1:

1 Like

Much Obligied

1 Like

Making plastic decarbonate break carbon chains break is a medium high danger.

In oil refineries where they have safety teams and procedures with training there are explosions or death .

I ran fuel oil coalessors in navy, I neeeever ever felt safe around them ( they heated fuel to remove water )

This method takes a low pressure barrel and dumps gas into over large condenser, as long as that never gets clogged your golden.

3 Likes