Tiger Woods injured in crash, jaws of life were used to rescue him

Damn. Hope he didn’t hurt his back again…

I hope he wasn’t either on pain pills again or drinking but I hope he recovers. I believe the sheriffs office said he might of lost control while speeding.

1 Like

He’s been having trouble with his driving for a while now.
I hope he’s not too badly injured, he’s one of the most talented players that ever picked up a club.

1 Like

Xanax and pain pills are horrible and causes many over doses and wrecks of vehicles…I hope hes not using again this looks like the wrecks of alot of xanax n pain pill drivers… many are big vehicles flipped, rolled, hit big bridges and etc… my(ex) wife and girlfriend at the time both died from pain pills and xanax and 1 drank alcohol . They died 30 days apart in February 5 years ago…I pray Tiger woods is ok.ihope he gets help if hes using drugs again

I always remember seeing this guy play when he came to New Zealand, not because I was into golf or anything but rather my mother in laws house backed onto the golf course at Paraparaumu… anyway I witnessed this douche bag make an absolute cock of himself having a tantrum at some people there I can’t know what it was about but he was acting like a real bourgeois prick… yea so he crashed his car, how tf is this even news?

2 Likes

Maybe He needs driver education lessons!!

Talk about driving it hard into the rough :face_with_hand_over_mouth:…hope he’s ok

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.