Today is the 57th anniversary of President Kennedy's assassination

For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence–on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations.

The plot is still at play today.

9 Likes

Nice… Respect… Thank you!

2 Likes

:us: God bless America!

1 Like

Lyndon johnson and the oil.cartel
Cardinal Dulles and the Dulles mafia
Central intelligence subset globalist
Bush kabal
O.T.O. kabbalistic Masonry ( everything over 3rd. Degree )

Military industrial complex
To suppress secret service with millatary intelligence

And the king of the world Pope
St. John XXIII (1958-63)
Angelo Giuseppe Roncalli,

All conspired in this muderious cabal to unseat by death of satans hand.

And they did it to Robert too. I will see with my eyes the judgement of the traitors of the United States of America. I will have justice by waiting on lord

The day America died, very few understood this.

Respect!

The men who killed JFK have run this country ever since.
http://jjhm.eklablog.com/did-george-h-w-bush-witness-jfk-assassination-a165623236

Oth, The OTO is not everything over 3rd degree. Over 3rd degree is a rite,York or Scottish and then The Shrine. Anything over 33rd degree is invisible masonry. The OTO actually does not even require that someone be a Mason as it is dedicated fully to outright professed Satanism. It was created by Crowley.

Yep… all gestapo children.

Mason’s are Mason’s operative
Three degrees
My step grandfather was a brick layer
His father in law was Scottish rite free mason from Scotland. He was a mining engineer. He was Speculative mason.
I am not ignoring what you say danny but I have this history of family that teaches me arcane principles of actual Free and accepted Mason’s of the craft with accepted Speculative , Esoteric and Exoteric masonry

intended for or likely to be understood by only a small number of people with a specialized knowledge or interest.

Esoteric philosophical debates
exoteric, literal meaning and an esoteric, inner teaching.

While esoteric teachings and regalia have crept into the first three degrees . It was non exssistant before 1700’s

Blue lodge masonry dates to solomon’s temple at least and it’s working Craftsmen are way and apart from speculation masonry. The working union is still a thing among the people of Israel I grew up with who were Mason’s.

I take you to the Joseph smith family first temple.

220px-Nauvoo_Temple_daguerreotype (1)

You know the confluence of mystery religion and working brick layer union
Both admiring each other’s principals giving birth to this modern fusion of lawmaking babylon with Craftsmen.

Edit see next post too

I do not deny any of that, but I know because I have been there. I do not depend on history I know from my personally being there that The OTO is not anything above the 3rd degree. As I said being a mason is not even required to the OTO. The OTO is satanism pure and simple. Satanism is hidden in masonry until above the 32nd degree. The allude to it before but never spoken outright before that.
I have been there man, I know.

The first LDS temple was built and dedicated in 1836 in Kirtland, Ohio. The edifice, used for meetings and instruction rather than the type of ordinances currently performed by temple patrons, still stands, but it is no longer owned by the church.

This is where the to divide of mystery religion happen for mormons ( danites and ephraimites manassas )

I assume it was like this for Speculative Mason’s in 1700’s
But is is just a.educated guess
A operational guess

All the degrees above master mason
Are Mystery religion

I do not wish to force you to believe me.
I do wish you to understand me.

The fulcrum between operative and Speculative is the leverage point if understanding.

I was addressing the OTO and 3rd degree. All degrees are mystery religion Its not so obvious until you look back at it. The OTO was formed in 1910. In many states the OTO is called a clandestine lodge and regular masons are not allowed to join. The OTO teaches there is no god just man. Masonry teaches there is a supreme being but they sure get it wrong who it actually is.

The common factor is that both organizations can lead to hell if you follow the tenets of each. .

1 Like

The last true American leader.

His speech regarding the One World Monolithic Empire should have replaced our pledge in schools.

President John F Kennedy was the victim of a second shooter in Dallas in 1963 - one of his OWN guards who shot him by accident, says a new film documentary.

George Hickey, a Secret Service agent riding in the car behind Kennedy, was the accidental villain, the film makers say.

The new film “JFK: The Smoking Gun” follows veteran police detective Colin McLaren in a four-year investigation of the assassination and points at Hickey, who died two years ago.

At the Television Critics Association press tour in Los Angeles at the weekend producers of Reelz Channel’s new documentary spelled out the details.

McLaren told the critics that Hickey and other Secret Service agents were out partying the night before Kennedy’s fatal motorcade drive through Dallas. Evidence suggests Hickey was not qualified to use the weapon he was holding the morning of the shooting, the Huffington Post reported.

“It was his first time in the follow car, his first time holding the assault weapon he was using,” McLaren said.

Producers said the film’s theory is that shots rang out, and Hickey grabbed his weapon to return fire. When his car stopped suddenly, Hickey accidentally discharged his weapon – making him the second shooter.

McLaren said he believes that Hickey’s weapon had hollow-point rounds – different from the ammunition for the weapon used by Lee Harvey Oswald, said to be the lone gunman in the case.

Menninger and McLaren said that based on their review of the forensics they believe that Kennedy was also struck by a hollow-point round.

“We’re not saying this was intentional,” Menninger said . “This was a tragic accident in the heat of the moment.”

“We don’t suggest he was in any way involved in a conspiracy,” Menninger added.

McLaren’s research built on the work of Howard Donahue, who spent 20 years studying the assassination and had his findings documented in Bonar Menninger’s book Mortal Error: The Shot That Killed JFK.

The documentary is set to air on Nov. 3, 2013, according to a press release.

:alien: my take,

I watched it, and have it saved in my movies.

It also mentions that the rifle? That was used by the sercret service at that time (during that ride in particular) was just after, banned and never used again.

Its a good documentary.

But that does not mean that it was the only thing happening that day,
And something of this tragedy can be made to look like a accident as well.

The agent named, is as still suing the makers of the film.

A man accidentaly firing from behind would not explain away the magic bullet. As well it would not explain the entrance wound into Kennedys throat and would have been fatal in its own accord. Both the magic bullet and the neck wound came from the front of the car at about a 30D angle from the passenger side of the car.

Kennedy was the end of real presidents in the US…
Now, we just have the puppets who do what they are told by their masters…

3 Likes

Yes,
There were 2 shooters, thats a fact
If memory serves, it does say that in the documentary as well

Is this a real quote?

1 Like

If you read G. Gordon LIddys son book he says his father admitted to him shortly before dying he was the shooter on the grassy knoll in a ground water drain pipe in the dike.He is absolutely one of the 3 hoboes that were seen leaving there being guided by a fake cop who was a CIA imposter. You can also find photos of G Gordon Liddy hanging around outside the police station when Jack Ruby shot Oswald in the lobby. They were to sacrifice their cover if Ruby did not get the job done inside.

Yes it is and you can see a video online of him making the speech. In short order he pissed off all the evil elements in a short time in office. Just like Trump. He had the communists, Castro, the Mafia and the deep state and the military industial complex angered

Do you know also that when Lyndon Johnson took the oath of office he gave a masonic sign to the the chief justice?