Top Pathologist Claims Coronavirus is “The Greatest Hoax Ever Perpetrated on an Unsuspecting Public”

Hodkinson pointed out that his role as CEO of a biotech company that manufactures COVID tests means, “I might know a little bit about all this.”

“There is utterly unfounded public hysteria driven by the media and politicians, it’s outrageous, this is the greatest hoax ever perpetrated on an unsuspecting public,” said Hodkinson.

The doctor said that nothing could be done to stop the spread of the virus besides protecting older more vulnerable people and that the whole situation represented “politics playing medicine, and that’s a very dangerous game.”

Hodkinson remarked that “social distancing is useless because COVID is spread by aerosols which travel 30 meters or so before landing,” as he called for society to be re-opened immediately to prevent the debilitating damage being caused by lockdowns.

Hodkinson also slammed mandatory mask mandates as completely pointless.

“Masks are utterly useless. There is no evidence base for their effectiveness whatsoever,” he said.

“Paper masks and fabric masks are simply virtue signalling. They’re not even worn effectively most of the time. It’s utterly ridiculous. Seeing these unfortunate, uneducated people – I’m not saying that in a pejorative sense – seeing these people walking around like lemmings obeying without any knowledge base to put the mask on their face.”

https://summit.news/2020/11/18/top-pathologist-claims-coronavirus-is-the-greatest-hoax-ever-perpetrated-on-an-unsuspecting-public/

3 Likes

Scare people into wearing masks :mask: to get them ready to willing take an experimental vaccine :skull_and_crossbones:

6 Likes

Its not just the case of making people fearful, and forced to wear one. Has if you don’t comply you can be fined. Even if you are exempt from wearing one due to medical conditions. You get attacked not only the covid Karens but in the UK even the police have demanded proof of exemption. Even though the convidlaws clearly states that under the GDPR ACT for data protection you dont have to produce any evidence what so ever to anyone.
This all exercise is showing how much of the world population will fully comply with the NWO. And those that will need to be eliminated. Because they are the dangerous free thinkers.

3 Likes

Very true, free thinkers are dangerous to the NWO. They are considered rebels. That’s me :grin:

3 Likes

I believe this post is true without even reading it. This is only an election infection brought on by the Democrats by way of China

1 Like

@mark24823687

I have no problem showing my exemption letter to anyone who asks.

One day we will be an endangered species. Do not think the shills are just here to influence public opinion.

I think we are already an endangered species

1 Like

all this should be stopped Now!!! and i mean ALL the crap; … :beers: , mrw

3 Likes

Any info on what company?

2 Likes

And yet, everything Alberta’s top doctor says , is contrary to this gentleman advice and expertise.

:roll_eyes:

But not everyone is happy or comfortable letting others know what is wrong with them. And to be fair its one thing that people should be aware of. If you have to disclose personal information of a medical nature it is protected under the GDPR ACT 2017. If an individual passes that info on it is a breach and they can be sued if they are an employee of a company that company can be then fined upto €20million. The individual who passed on the info can also be sued also. Many also are not aware how to react if they are abused by people for not wear a mask. First thi g remain calm dial 999 (UK) and report it has a disability hate crime under the 2010 disability discrimination act.

1 Like

The letter does not have to describe the aliment(s)

It only has to say you are exempt.

And obviously name of Doctor.

I may add, i said i would show to those who ask,
But does not make it any less UNcomfortable.

Alien i honestly want to agree with you and give you a like for that because I totally agree, but alas I am still very sore about you derailing me off my one and only shot at a female sasquatch and totally interrupting the flow of my bucket list.

1 Like

Words cannot describe the sorrow i feel…:cry:

But i have a aunt who refuses to shave…

Perhaps…

Thanks for the peace offering,but if she does not beat on trees and eat raw deer…I will pass. …no one should negotiate the bucket list

1 Like