TRUMP IS NOT A RACIST. Trump hasn't changed his ways, fake MSM & Media are the ones that have changed

I’m not one for politics but I accidentally stumbled across this video today that highlights some very interesting views on Donald Trump. I for one have always had a good feeling about they guy. This just goes to show that POTUS is not a racist. Check it out and enjoy!!

7 Likes

Facts that counter the narrative.

Calculating…

Must ignore. Orange man bad.

Edit That was a very good video.

Orange man good.

2 Likes

Thanks For Posting This

Great post!

1 Like

I thought I would of got more of a response from this topic.

:thinking:

1 Like

Trump did more for blacks than any president since Lincoln.

2 Likes

Spoken like a REAL constitutionalist :grin: :beers:

1 Like

were you looking for people with the trump derangement syndrome? I think they bailed or didn’t return when the sight changed. Haven’t seen anyone trying to push pro biden stuff since.

2 Likes

Also to add to this video

has a nice section in their commentary showing all the times trump has denounced KKK and white supremacy before presidency
4 Likes

Great video! I’m telling you, the greatest threat to all of us, is the way in which the media apparatus can lie and distort reality with impunity. Hiding behind freedom of the press while they turn us against each other, cover for Chinese Communists, and refuse to report on corruption, if said corruption implicates their side. They are the enemy of the people no doubt. And one only need spend an hour on DTV each day to see the results of media lobotomies all around us.

3 Likes
3 Likes

This is the sort of think that needs to be on the 6 O’clock news, thanks for your feed back :wink::+1:

1 Like
2 Likes

well I don’t think he is wrong…

He’s not a liar either:

From BBC ( https://www.bbc.com/news/election-us-2020-54504096 ):
Dr Fauci said in a statement on Sunday: “The comments attributed to me without my permission in the GOP [Republican Party] campaign ad were taken out of context from a broad statement I made months ago about the efforts of federal public health officials.”

He says: “In my nearly five decades of public service, I have never publicly endorsed any political candidate.”

I thought it was pretty epic

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.