Trump laughed out of court in Pennsylvania

You think by now the penny would drop for dopey Donald, 11 million infected and all he does is play golf and spew bilge on twitter The man is truly Shameful

2 Likes

3 Likes

Ah , donalds school grades, I didn’t know he released them :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The lengths of desperation people like you are prepared to go is quite saddening.

How sad and despairing is your life to do a nonsensical thread with no content whatsoever just to try and get trump supporters to interact with you :joy:

This post is the very essence of democratic desperation from a now confirmed shill/troll :joy: :crazy_face:

4 Likes

The post states the Facts , Trumps appeal was treated with the contempt it deserved, do you deny this Fact ?

2 Likes

Nothing says ‘honest and fair’ like refusing people access to watch the vote count, covering up windows, late night ballot drops for one candidate, long breaks between drops, more votes than registered voters, ballots with no names, no signatures, back dating ballots and dead people voting.

Think about this… democrats needed the entire liberal media, 4 years of hate mongering, covid, techoncratic censorship and the most wide spread obvious voter fraud the world has ever seen to claim their ‘victory’.

2 Likes

Get over it , tRump had an epic fail , the army boys don’t like being called suckers so they voted for Joe, it turned the tide for a Great victory . You may continue to seeth

2 Likes

Nothing like not addressing any of the accusations as being false to indicate your complicit approval of corruption.

The very name trump equals corruption , tax returns ? Don’t make me laugh , he’s finished . Just accept it and your blood pressure will drop , you willive feel better .

Facts

Link

Article

Proof

John Kerry Says Great Reset is Needed to Stop Rise of Populism

The former Senator made it clear that this “reset,” which is merely a re-branding of the same new world order that has faced stiff resistance for the past two decades, is necessary to extinguish populism.

“I think Europe has to look at that with Brexit and the rising national populism — nationalistic populism,” said Kerry. “Which is really one of the priorities that we all have to address. You can’t dismiss it.”

https://summit.news/2020/11/20/john-kerry-says-great-reset-is-needed-to-stop-rise-of-populism/

Populism refers to a range of political stances that emphasise the idea of “the people” and often juxtapose this group against “the elite”.

A common framework for interpreting populism is known as the ideational approach: this defines populism as an ideology which presents “the people” as a morally good force and contrasts them against “the elite”, who are portrayed as corrupt and self-serving.

You defeated the very thing you believe you represent.

Read the news
Study yourself
Don’t be so lazy

Lol …

Non …

1 Like

Do not expect common sense from her. She probably thinks she is going to be allowed to exist through this great reset but she will walk the death march just like everyone else. When they control the world what need do they have for a shill at that point in time. Someone that can do nothing but shill will be seen as unnecessary in any skill or talent needed for the new regime.

Remember where you heard this first.

1 Like

She’s a prime example of communist demoralization brainwashing.

I call it communist demoralizing skull programming. The word “brain” is a big stretch.

2 Likes

I can only guess whos sock puppet account this is lol

And its all about who gets the last laugh, hold on to your seat bucko!

2 Likes

It’s all over Fox , cnn , the post , in fact everywere, let’s see the deniers now , come on boys prove me wrong

1 Like

T W A T…( I suggest )
:flushed::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::roll_eyes::man_with_gua_pi_mao:t5::scream::fu:
:boom:

Its not a hard guess either. Time to make another sock the Main Sock. Pretty much made his self a proclaimed fool on the the other one he uses most.