Trump signs insurection act, names Flynn as VP...?

Can anyone else verify?

I’ve also just heard this from a friend.

Lots of activity according to monkeyworx

31 Likes
11 Likes

More Civil War LARPING nonesense. Aint happening.

6 Likes

Only time will tell

3 Likes

Does tRump plan on being the president of the dementia ward he will soon be a patient of ?!

6 Likes

The next approximately 10 days will tell more of what’s going on. Be prepared with food and water for the next bit Americans. Pray, and or meditate, go for nature walks and hold the light.

12 Likes

You are what is wrong with the world

17 Likes

Laugh out loud !!! Thats where u will end up as u can’t take it and u have an emotional overload… get your bag don’t barf :face_vomiting: on the floor… this morning will be a new world for you…

2 Likes

Even more proof, that you are gullible and will believe anything and I am going to guess it is a source that has continually let them down but the dumb sh*ts keep using it and they will keep spreading BS stories because of the morons who keep falling for it… :sweat_smile: :rofl:

3 Likes

And if the shoe were on the other foot, you’d be hopeful too. It’s all just too easy to sit on the other side of the fence isn’t it!

8 Likes

One of these videos has had 300,000 views. not small change. doesn’t make it real. Means people have hope, even if the stories are complete bullshit, how would anyone ever know? UNTIL something happens? I don’t blame anyone for holding onto hope like that. I think a Biden presidency will be a catastrophe but hey who cares right.

16 Likes

i dont see danny yet…

1 Like

he invoked his ass to be drilled hard.

1 Like

So you hate Trump because he stimulates your homosexuality ?

13 Likes

where can I find this guys work?

This did happen, watch the arrest starting up, by the Military.

3 Likes

Yes, anyone telling the truth usually is considered the problem these days…

6 Likes

Yes, a new world where tRump’s stupid face isn’t on the tv screen everyday…
Glorious…

5 Likes

LMFAO…They took parler down the day Trump was meant to start messaging on it.

Jeez, what a fking world we now live in. I think it is now time to dust off the sword and shield. I know a couple of dudes who are now going off grid.

Fun times ahead.

11 Likes