Trump Watched Teens Undress, Miss America Bombshell Resurfaces

Will this corrupt, morally bankrupt, tRump crime family just move back to Russia already…
tRump watching little girls undress and then bragging about it to Howard Stern…

Starting at 1:10 in tRump’s own words…

1 Like

My wife us a model, this is nothing new and happens all the time behind the scenes. These girls know exactly what is happening and walk around nude all the time. That’s the buisines they are in, like it or leave it!

Jelues or envy much!

3 Likes

isn’t miss American all above 18, legal

1 Like

These are teenagers, usually no older than 15… The women you speak of are 18 or older in adult competition…

This is the Miss Teen competition, usually no older than 15…

1 Like

I hate beauty pageants, gives women a false idea of what beauty is and men feel insecure as they will never “have a girl like that”. Its basically legalized strippers… we watch and stare at women`s body and allthough its never said, people are basically voting which woman is more fuckable.

1 Like

Like I said these girls know where they are and what they are doing. Trump is not the only man to enter the changing room, I’m guessing you would think it’s ok for a gay man to be in the change room. Of all the women involved in competition’s that Trump is an owner of there is no proof of eligal acts by Trump. But don’t let me stop you from digging in the dirt!

3 Likes

No tape of this alleged conversation with Howard?

1 Like

Notice constitutionalist kinda forgets about Joe Bidden groping women’s breasts from behind and fondling children…Don’t look at Joe Bidden and his son getting caught on camera with underage women screwing and smoking crack

Trump watched young women undress at a beauty pagent!!!

7 Likes

I have a hard time believing this, and I’ll tell you why. CNN is not talking about it, it’s not all over the news. I mean there is fake news and there are lies and even the liers are leaving this alone.

7 Likes

Where is the pictures or videos of 15 years old teen working naked in from of Donald Trump? … all of this if pure propaganda uncorraborated stories… This is so fake and stupid as the one posting it.

5 Likes

Well not all liars are leaving it alone, just the smart ones

3 Likes

bad-con

11 Likes

Jealous?
you never seen a naked woman?
Such dribble.
You will always be the DTV dumbass.
So… since you are voting for the president
Why dont you just come clean…
Joe the Paedo? Or OMB? (OrangeManBad …dumbasses might not get the omb reference)

2 Likes

how ironic the Anti-Trump side wants kids to be able to transition without parents consent, and have children frolic around with grown men with transvestite story hour, but Trump seeing girls naked is what triggers you huh?! I dont believe the story, and honestly I could care less if he did, I want my liberty and I want law and order in my country. I will take Trump any day over these globalists dirt bags who are selling out our country and liberty to the highest bidders!

9 Likes

Preach Sia !

I remember this story from his last election. It didn’t stop him from winning then either.

3 Likes

Eligal? WTF.:crazy_face:

HaHA!
NIce try! this is obviously an attempt to distract from the revelations of Joe Biden’s corruption and Hunter Biden’s upcoming pedo scandal.

3 Likes

Yeah. It’s not looking good for Biden. No matter how many golden oldie Trump smears get reused and new ones made up. Trump isn’t perfect but we have heard all the real dirt. At his age, I hope he is still grabbing pu$$y (his wife’s) and democrats by the balls.

3 Likes