Trump's New Connection to Epstein, Rape Case Surfaces

It’s was just a matter of time… It’s sicker than anyone could have imagined…
Not really surprising though… Have you seen those pics with tRump with little girls and even his own daughter ??.. One sick man…

that top picture, I never knew his legs were so much shorter than the rest of his torso. Whole thing looks fishy to me.

2 Likes

I find it quite amazing how one sided you are!! I assume, as most do on here you have multiple accounts and you are on the payroll!! Not one post on Biden Shniffing kids or HRC corruption, which makes me think you support it! Shame on you sir, I’m butthurt and inferior to your knowledge obviously as well!

6 Likes

So This is Supposed to Be You

5 Likes

Imagine Biden was the owner of Miss Teen USA :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Posting an opposing view… 1 account, just ask whoever runs this site, they would know… How many accounts do you have ??.. You seem to find anything tRump fake news, but everything Biden as the ultimate truth, what’s that say about you ??..

2 Likes

Do your poll results take in account that on October 28 2016 that Comey (republican) announced he was reopening the investigation into Clinton ??.. After Comey made that announcement, Clinton’s poll numbers tanked…She still won the popular vote though… Those are the facts… By the way, I didn’t vote either Clinton or tRump in 2016… They’re both losers, tRump’s just a bigger loser…

Nope, not me… Ask whoever runs this site how many accounts I have (just 1 )… At the same time can we ask the same question of how many accounts you have on here ??..

Yep, and tRump even admits walking in on underaged girls while they were changing, when he owned Miss Teen USA… He bragged about it…

The one where his daughter is giving him a lap dance ??..

Wasn’t An Accusation

This Person

Is Pretending To Be You…

Saying You’ve

Had a Change of Heart
Pro Trump Now…

Fair enough…

Diaper Donnie jr…LOL…

LOL, such a desperate attempt.

I’ll buy you a box of tissues when Trump wins again. LOL.

1 Like

I’m not the one copying another’s posting ID, that would be you… Tell me again who’s desperate ??.. LMAO !!

1 Like

There’s no doubt, Trump will win again.

3 Likes

For your enjoyment:

1 Like

Ya, because we know tRump’s a reliable source of ‘truthful’ information…LOL !!

1 Like