Ufo Opens Hyperdrive Windows an Appear/Disappear

Hey Dudes in this video , recorded by a german police officer you will see a hyperdrive windows that opens and close , and some ufos that enter/leave the hyperdrive window

Share youre opinions , Greets

5 Likes

This is a Hot post , that looks legit and real!!

1 Like

Yes, very VERY intriguing :+1:t2::grinning:

2 Likes

I have seen this happen. In the early nineties on a night the week of Christmas over the farm land across and to the east from mine. A single red light which I thought was a single engine plane coming from west to east just inside my road frontage caught my attention just after pulling in my drive. Perhaps at 300-400 feet above. I looked to the east when a sudden burst of glitter like Tinkerbell throwing glitter dust. The glitter formed perhaps twenty star like balls exactly like we see on this site. Like glowballs or foo fighters. They were making unusual geometric maneuvers intelligent with right angle turns around a larger brighter central one which stayed in a fixed position. I immediately thought the small red light being a single engine craft was going to crash into this matrix of moving objects/crafts/foo fighters I backed out of my drive as the red light was over head heading towards them. I chased with it up the street to the crossroads were the neighbors farm began across from mine. As the red light or craft went directly at the central fixed larger glowball. As I stopped expecting the crash the fixed white light ball swelled and brightened and literally absorbed the red light in a twinkling and it disappeared and the white glowball returned to it’s former fixed intensity while all the other smaller dimmer glowballs continued their impossible grid angular pattern around it. I backed up rushed to my driveway and back to my farmhouse deep in some woods. I thought we were being invaded. I went in the house told my family and a visiting friend what I had seen and armed myself. I went back to my truck with my friend and rushed back down to the end of my drive. When I stopped with my window down I pointed eastward over my farm land while looking at him and said ‘it happened right there!’ As I saw the look in his eyes I turned and looked myself. The lights glowballs/ foo fighters were all gone, but exactly where they had been were three pencil thin contrails like from a stinger missle forming a tripod whose leg bottoms were hundreds of feet in a triangle based foot pattern just 50-100 feet above ground and extending to the top of a chrystal clear night sky where the joined into one point like a camera tripod. My friend is a believer to this day. As am I. It was just like in this video where the red light passes through or disappears.

3 Likes

That was a great video and an awesome capture by the German police officer. I will have to check out UFO Chronicles UK to see if I can get more information. I would like to know if any of this showed up on radar and if it did what this may have looked like on the radar signature. Really cool stuff, Thanks for sharing this, Take Care

2 Likes

Have you witnessed any more occurrences like that since then?

1 Like

this is dumb all it is is someone making reflections of light on glass and recording it!! thats why all the backgrounds are dark like the daylight ones with the dark stormy clouds. you can actually see the people moving around on some if u look close enough. TruthSeeker lol what a name!!! no truth in his videos at all. go away with your childish ways!

well your not a very smart guy are you?? lol oh your prolly giving good ratings cause your in on these crap videos

Yes Very very Fake :+1: :grinning:

The grainy quality sucks ass…night footage is hard to keep clear… Hard to see anything but what you want to see in this little montage.
I hate that sand blasted, translucent crop they do. This effect started some years back with the news videos. I know where to look! don’t obliterate 2/3rds of the video with this stupid filter…

you answear your own post with: “yes it it fake”

what a troll you are ?!

you can check the video frame by frame and with few programms to see that isn a fake or a light reflection
your post show clearly that you dont know how to recognize fake video …

1 Like

Muppet show

Anyone can See that this Video is Real , ur a gov sheep? :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

I agree I was on about Mestoned

1 Like

Do tell @MeStoned

1 Like

No not of this type. However, I have had 2 other sightings of these foo fighters over the years. Both times I viewed them while driving during the daytime. One was while traveling south on St Rt 11 south heading from Trumbull County towards my home in Columbiana County Ohio thru Mahoning Co. I was with my 2 young daughters and traveling above us was a larger jet aircraft which is quite normal as we are in the CLE/ PITT corridor with a local airport YNG with an Air Force Reserve base attached. The plane was pretty high maybe even 10,000 feet or more and right behind the craft at it’s tail was what looked like a star. This was the middle of a blue clear sky day. No clouds no chemtrails. This star/foo fighter followed that jet right off it’s tail as we followed it south and were able to observe it for several minutes. The plane made an easterly turn with the foo fighter clearly following it and giving us a different perspective even better demonstrating how close it was tailing the plane and that it wasn’t Venus or some other celestial body visible during the day. And of course stars and planets move westerly across the sky not east. This thing in my opinion was no more than 100’ away from the plane. I saw the same thing while coming home on that road on the eastern border of my farm land and stopped my car a convertible with top down on a beautiful summer day. No difference then the first sighting. I continue to this day to always look up at and for jets.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Very interesting stories and accounts of pretty awesome stuff. Living in Ohio is reason , enough for seeing " things " being the US government and Military facilities and assets with the state, not to mention some of the corporate entities within the state as well. All of this making for interesting realities. Thank you for sharing this information , Take Care

2 Likes

This is very similar looking to the 20 or so foo fighters I’m talking about. Except my sighting had a larger brighter one in the middle with the outer ones moving in a odd individual geometric patterns moving around the fixed brighter one. This picture is a screenshot from someone on dtv. My sighting was also at night.

2 Likes

nice to hear , i see it another hyperdrive windows live too in germany

so i think its real :slight_smile: