UK scientists: "Resurgence in hospitalisations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine."

Hopes that life may soon be back to normal were dashed by Boris Johnson this week when he indicated that restrictions would remain in place to prevent a deadly third coronavirus wave.

Predictably, the announcement relied on unduly pessimistic modeling, which suggested a full release from lockdown in June could trigger a new wave of hospital admissions every bit as bad as the January peak and result in up to 59,900 deaths.

Now, buried down below in the article by the Telegraph:

"The resurgence in hospitalisations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine."

Yes, you did read that correctly. Third-wave deaths will predominantly be driven by people who have been vaccinated.

SAGE document source (Page 10):

9 Likes

Good find.

Doesn’t really surprise you.

I hope many people do not die from the gene therapy.

But if it’s going to happen…it’s going to happen.

Might aswell be before they start forcing it on everybody.

It could at the very least wake up the people following the sound of Baaaa.

6 Likes

It has been so predictable…and they will blame the un-vaxxed of course…

2 Likes

They’re teeing up the next excuse for controlling the people.

2 Likes

They will be dragging my dead body out long before they force it on me.

4 Likes

Personally, I won’t lose any sleep about heaps dead from having this rushed through emergency not much tested make heaps of money VAX.
Riddle me this Batman
What is the difference between Prince Harry and Sheeple?
None, both screwed over by evil.
Harry deserves everything he gets, so do Sheeple.
I don’t need no VAX like this.
Before I was age 10.
I have had Chicken Pox, German Measles, The Mumps AND the cream a LA cream HEPATITIS A.
All without a VAX
Around 25 I got HEPATITUS C from using dirty needles. Yes I was a Junkie and an alcoholic and here I am at age 61 not had a tetanus shot in about 30years and I refurbish furniture as a business and get cut and pocked with rusty nails and screws a lot.
I am doing OK thank you very much.

3 Likes

I will most definitely NOT be getting any of their tainted vaccines.
I have had COVID at least 3 times. Twice before they even called it a pandemic.
Not buying into the B.S.!

This doesn’t mean what you think it means. Later in the same document:
56. This shows that most deaths and admissions in a post-Roadmap resurgence are in
people who have received two vaccine doses, even without vaccine protection
waning or a variant emerging that escapes vaccines. This is because vaccine uptake
has been so high in the oldest age groups (modelled here at 95% in the over 50-year olds).
There are therefore 5% of over 50-year olds who have not been vaccinated, and 95% x
10% = 9.5% of over 50-year olds who are vaccinated but, nevertheless, not protected
against death. This is not the result of vaccines being ineffective, merely uptake
being so high.

This isn’t about being protected from getting hit by a bus. This is about the fact that if it doesn’t prevent people who catch Covid-19 from needing the hospital or dying, then is it an effective enough treatment to be what governments are pushing everyone to take? Compare it to Ivermectin: Ivermectin for Covid-19 -

1 Like

Also buried in the same document. “This is not the result of vaccines being ineffective, merely uptake
being so high.” Remember this is only a prediction and not actual evidence of anything. Also look at figure 11. Compare the predicted peak against the one we’ve just had to lock down for.

1 Like

You missed paragraph 55/56 which explain your highlighted section. It reads:

Well, I’m 2 pricks in. Sat in my yard in Yorkshire looking over the Moors happy as Larry, smoking a blunt and supping bud. Make of it what you will.

Now did not the duke take a shot of the covid vaccines before his death🤔 whos next?

1 Like

If you read the paper cited you will see the following:

“ This is not the result of vaccines being ineffective, merely uptake being so high.”

where uptake is the spread of the virus based on people’s stated intentions around future behaviour (socializing etc).

So it is flat out wrong to conclude that having two doses of the vaccine will cause the third wave surge in hospitalizations. No, it will be the surge in human stupidity that will cause the third wave. That is what the models are reported as saying.

So after getting vaccines people should continue to observe behaviours that have proven effective: hand washing, social distancing, avoiding large gatherings; until a substantial portion of the population has also achieved partial immunity by whatever means.

Remember that used to have measles parties so all kids could get exposed rapidly and acquire immunity…?

1 Like

Well the high risk group members (like me) need vaccination and ongoing moderating behaviour but the rest of the population should be fine to mix and mingle

…according to the science!

And getting measles as a kid not only makes you immune for life, it teaches your body, especially your immune system essential lessons, for example how to most effectively initiate and moderste a fever, your body learns by practice, not by having things done for it

They are offering mix and match vaccines now ffs!!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.