US Navy has patents on tech it says will 'engineer the fabric of reality' --

6 Likes

Found this article that relates to a topic we were discussing about a week ago. Pretty interesting and scary stuff.

:robot: sounds very good. They talk about alot of sophisticated Stuff man. they acting like big science and shet. It makes me feel very little and very small. Maybe even very dumb :crazy_face:

Then China has it.
We need to be working on otherworldly Technologies that bends of fabric of reality in terms of cyber security before we worry about anything else.

1 Like

Saw a version of this same info roughly a year ago and didn’t know what to make of it. Still don’t, really. If I recall correctly this patent info came out not to long after the tictac incident was made popular by the NYT.

So many possibilities to chew on there. Is this legit science with real prototype developments. Or is this posturing to make it seem the tic-tacs were really us as a show of strength to the world.
Could be there are legit ufos we know nothing about and the gov is trying to keep people from freaking out by taking credit.

1 Like

Found on page

The symptoms of fascist thinking are colored by environment and adapted to immediate circumstances. But always and everywhere they can be identified by their appeal to prejudice and by the desire to play upon the fears and vanities of different groups in order to gain power.

Their final objective toward which all their deceit is directed is to capture political power so that, using the power of the state and the >power of the market simultaneously, they may >keep the common man in eternal subjection.

Henry A. Wallace, 33rd Vice-President of the United States, 1941-1945

2 Likes

I’ve never read that quote. Incredibly insightful. So many warnings from past years and so few heeded.

1 Like

Read a good book on samuel hill of boston recently. Called devil of the deep blue sea. Or devil on the deep blue sea. Can’t remember.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0972285415/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_fabc_9Q5PG2SP2C1Y9FGKW1FZ

Imagine what they are not telling us about,
what technology they really have but they give us the 30+ years old stuff to oooh aaah over,
but its old news to them i betcha yep.!!!

1 Like

“Could be there are legit ufos we know nothing about and the gov is trying to keep people from freaking out by taking credit.”

Yess ,they have indeed…

Not only this Time periode…, only they where experimenting ,to ‘control’ it…they 'fly all around this Planet ’

Even as drones…

1 Like

The director of skunk works was asked, what are you working on?
He replied, ask me in 50 years!!

The U-2, SR-71 and F-117/B-2 were way ahead of their times., so imagine what they`re at today?

SR-72 looks awesome, manned/unmanned configurations, and hypersonic speeds.

1 Like

Completely agree they are so far ahead of what they are telling us and I believe we are not the first advanced civilization either more like the 6th and of course they lie to us about our history.

1 Like

Perhaps that is the true purpose of these wild claims. If I was a general with a small army and I was going up against a larger more powerful army…my greatest weapon would be infecting the minds of my opponent and having them believe I have secret scifi like weapons that could obliterate them.
During ww2 they used inflatable tanks and loudspeakers blaring tank sounds and placed them all over the battlefield so that the enemy would think that they were outnumbered.
Until I have my very own antigravitic flying machine parked in my driveway and a over unit power generator I am not going to hold my breath.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.