USPS Creating National Biometric Background Check System

Partnering With The FBI

This Is NOT GOOD

No Takers ??

This is a Big Deal

:eyes:

Just saw this. You know, i read years before discovering dtv that when shtf and we get herded off to camps, it’ll be the usps doing the herding for fema. Hence all that ammo.

1 Like

You May Be Right…

:thinking:

Does anyone rememer a video from America of thusands of plastic coffins in fields !

1 Like

Settle down I’m reading

1 Like

Wink Wink …:eyes:

Those plastic coffins were in a FEMA storage facility in the desert along with cages. Their lie was they are there for a national emergency like earthquake, tsunami or pandemic… Now think on this, according the lying MSM media people were dying by the thousands each day. So why no plastic coffins? I am not so worried about the USPS service with their level of accuracy. I can order off Amazon and a package get to the post office 10 miles from my house where my mail comes from and the next day it is in Richmond Virginia 7 hours away and it take 3 more days to get it. …

1 Like

Jesse ventura Showed them years ago. In conspiracy show on T V about 8-10 yrs.ago. Don’t forget to take a shower when you get there.

1 Like

The government is making a list, checking it twice, gonna find out who’s naughty or nice.

You No Wut Dey Kin Do Wit Dat List

:scream:

They can shove it all the way up their collective asses till they vomit.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.