Video: "I don't want to know whats in it, I don't care what's in it. I just want the vaccine."

11 Likes

Poke and out of the gene pool. Simple as that.

6 Likes

Vax cult - Look at the amount of fear that this guy is exhibiting. Logic & reason will not save this dude.

8 Likes

Most people play at life, this is a prime example of people playing at life.
Oh and mind control…

2 Likes

Love that guy. Ha ha…. Good stuff

1 Like

If there were ever a debate about the prevalence of dysgenic genes among the general populace, this video would be used by those looking to prove that.

2 Likes

I walked past a bunch of them today, standing their looking one o’clock half struck - all with their face nappy’s on, whilst the sun beat down on them. No-wonder many of they look like they are on scag because of the face rashes.

5 Likes

Oh my god people this f-ing stupid really get under my skin.

6 Likes

Damn scare forced propaganda does really work, dont care, didnt research, just poke me, man people are so stupid.

5 Likes

This doesn’t surprise me, after the amount of people who have done the tide pod challenge. Yes master type people.

5 Likes

:rofl:

I had to look up what “one o’clock half struck,” meant. Apparently its a term used specifically in North England… from now on Nova Scotia Canada too thanks. :joy:

3 Likes

Really this is very very sad, but to be expected.

Now we know just how powerful the techno mind control really is dont we,
the system overlords have it scientifically down pat absolutely.

See the socially engineered hostility too, take note, this will be used by the very same kinds of peoples against those who refuse to destroy themselves with this vax btw, and that wont conform and agree with/comply to the satanic new age.

They will come hunting us down, dob us is like snitches, blame us, terrorise us, hate us and hurt us and kill us.

Its coming folks, its coming.
It is written. I’m far from surprised at all.
This is how demonically infested people behave now.

Just wait until the rest of the 90% of nephilim disembodied demons that were cast down into the abyss are re released into our reality in end times aye.

What we are seeing is just the 10 % demonic influence over most humanity atm aye.
People wonder why i bang on about JC & God these days???

Your all much more worthy then those brainwashed brain dead zombie demonised masses
to me any day of the century ok.

We don’t believe in demonic entities in our plane of existence though, really?

3 Likes

The term is used all over England, but supposedly originated in the North.

:beers:

1 Like

It turns humans into automatons. I read that this is not the first planet that the greys and Orion group has done this to. They destroy planets, and civilizations. But because of earths location, she is close to a portal to our galaxy, it will not be allowed. The dark alliance is trying to take over or destroy our solar system, if they can’t have it. Creator will not allow it.

2 Likes

There is no great loss with Morons like this.They want the shot so give it to them.

Baa Baa Im a Sheep,
Can you jab me now,
Yes Sir, Yes Sir,
But Please dont yell yow,
One you can have right now,
Another later on,
Then we’ll give you a booster shot,
And our Job will be done

1 Like

ignorance ugh

How can i link this video without directing people to dtv? I know several that would refuse to watch stuff like this simply because of the forum it’s posted in.

Most people are this way , ignorant to the truth . Hostile at points when you challenge the system, their system of belief. They were instantly panicking because the lady didn’t have a mask on , like physically moving weird and uncomfortable. 100% MSM brain washed . It’s bonkers to watch this .

1 Like