VP Mike Pence receives masonic SILVER HANDSHAKE after vote certification

2 Likes

Imagine that.

You guys are way undercutting that. What you just saw was not masonic. It was devious and treacherous, but not masonic. What you saw was a key of sorts to allow him into a special group, much higher than masonic. I am not taking up for masons here I detest it, but I gotta call it like I see it.

2 Likes

Something could not happen in USA politics … :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
crazy tom cruise GIF
TC seems to agree anyhou … :beers:

Pence just got his freedom pass. :face_with_monocle:

He is a major player in the pedophile ring. Look at Scientology. Look at David Miscavitch. Look at the young teenies that serve him in any manner all sold to him by their own parents.
If you want to see more look at the documentary by Leah Remini about scientology and breaking free. Listen to the ladies tell of the sexual abuse and how children are started on fear treatment as young infants.

They actually work hand in hand with Epstein for years and years.

4 Likes

that was a joke with a stab at the forkers!!! … :beers:
Abuse Victim GIF by Our House TV
DIRTY BAST…S!!!

1 Like

So, will Pence hang himself?

Yes? :slightly_smiling_face:

What do I think it is?

I think it’s a badge from a Cracker Jack box.

You know nothing. I am close with many Scientologists and they are good people. The smear campaign is run against them by people who were kicked out due to their improprieties. Are there some bad people in it, yes. Just like there are horrible christians and bad muslims. Leah is a piece of shit who would have never had a career had it not been for a Scientology. It’s a dumb religion but a great self help program.

You talk so much shit about things you don’t know anything about. Typical binary thinker.

2 Likes

higher than 33? What group then? Not questioning your accuracy as I heard you have a substantial knowledge of the masons. I’m just curious

No I do not think so. Higher than 33rd degree does not do any open displays of kinship or membership. They are secret and the very highest offices of masonry will deny their existence. That is another group altogether. I cannot tell you for sure what it is , but I can surely tell you that is not masonic. I would think acceptance into the upper ranks of the elites. One whom if they have their way they will let him remain alive to lick their boots.

1 Like

Sounds right to me. Thanks for the info.

Isnt 30 silver what the romans paid Judas to Betray?

Semite babylonian priest paid judase

Jesters is way above and includes many of the judges

Or

Judas receiving thirty pieces of silver for betraying Jesus could have similarities.

Pence gets his showing his true allegiance. Free Masonry

Where the outside of the group is like a donut. Sweet and does good. As the center is pure evil and all for the masonic brotherhood.

nice blue tie he is wearing there.
who is the guy giving him the mysterious gift?

To be clear. This clip wasnt from yesterday.