Washington state kicks off 'Joints for Jabs' to promote COVID-19 vaccinations

I mean I guess it’s better than a $10 gift card :rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

At least you are been offered something decent guns beer now joints. All we get in the uk is a crappy sticker. Or a new badge for your dating apps🤣

6 Likes

Um, NO just NO

5 Likes

I’m holding out for when they offer snacks to go with the joint​:rofl::rofl::rofl:

8 Likes

welcome to :clown_face: :earth_americas:

5 Likes

lol i say that and i’m a stoner.

4 Likes

We will all find out the truth about these vaccines when they finally start to offer free funeral services with every jab :rofl:

13 Likes

But the Feds. can still arrest you for they still say it,s illegal for Mary Jane.

3 Likes

Just wait it will soon be ‘Jobs for Jabs’

You wont be able to get a Job without the Jab

6 Likes

Already happening,jobs for jab.

4 Likes

Like @superdave2547 says… its already happening.

Not only just ‘get the jab or your fired’ but as well the jobs we’re losing every day with an ever weakened economy taken hostage by the very same people telling us to get vaccinated so we can open back up.

5 Likes

Guess whats next no buying or selling wonder?
Here in aus all we get is a guilt trip and constant tv adds and never ending covid updates on News all day every day.
So determined arent they…
They re bankrupting small bus here too with.lockdown again.
Cant sleep tonite it’s a worry all this bs.

7 Likes

Gross. The free donuts, beer, lotteries, etc. - seem to be all trickle downs from Biden’s massive spending on vaccine marketing. Which means, ultimately, the federal government is buying weed for U.S. citizens, when it’s still federally illegal to sell or use it. I guess once the money changes hands enough, it can be allocated as seen fit. This has to be federal money because Washington state can’t afford to fill the massive potholes in its freeways, house its homeless (specifically the mentally ill, U.S. vets, and other disabled/disadvantaged people who cannot help themselves), fund its own transportation development plan, etc. But it’s got money for free weed? What happened to all the people who were literally begging to get jabbed? It’s bs to say that we’ve hit a wall. The lines out here have been empty for months. Plus, they’re probably giving away garbage weed,cheap pre-rolls. With vaccine side effects, these folks are going to need an ounce of the top shelf stuff.

5 Likes

This program brings a whole new meaning to the term “dying to get high”. Good luck, you’re not going to catch me taking that crap, regardless of any freebie offer.

3 Likes

I feel the same way you do. I think it’s disgusting what they are doing.

2 Likes

this and the the dating app action. why do they think its the way of showing honesty or trust making it like that

2 Likes

A virus so deadly they’re offering people treats to take it.

4 Likes

The more they push the more I’m inclined to resist.

7 Likes

The level that they are going to is almost comical. To be honest, it makes me feel quite happy. It’s almost saying, “We are really desperate…”

4 Likes