Watch "CERN Human Sacrifice Documentary"

This is an interesting take, and one I have some sympathy for – the Bible, after all, says to “study to show thyself approved.”

However, I think there’s another big question you raised – namely, about the Holy Spirit. Certainly, God made many people without the patience for, intellect to understand, and interest you have in these ancient writings. And these people, presumably, could be no less devout or beloved by God.

If, unlike esotericism, Christianity is not an elitist religion – if God, as Jesus said, really has hidden things “from the wise and prudent and revealed them unto babes,” wouldn’t it also follow that the Holy Spirit could establish a single church, a single teaching, that had the authority to dispel errors? Christ himself prays that Christians “be one.” And the Church claimed this authority for over a millennium. Eventually, tragically, there was a division among many apostolic churches, but they all hold to the same creed, and at least the council of Nicea.

And you can find tons of documents that weren’t included in the Bible. Many of the texts of the earliest Christians – and I’m not talking about Gnostics, but very orthodox Christians, saints, Church authorities, etc. – are readily available online, as you seem to be aware.

If the Holy Spirit is really omnipotent, wouldn’t it follow that He would be able to offer a reliable teaching to His children? Not something that has to be determined by each individual, but a truth that is revealed by God himself.

After all, if it’s up to us, it seems we’re doomed…

I actually made a documentary about this very topic. You might get a kick out of it:

1 Like

Did Jack parson open a dialoge with crowley? Or a portal? Explosive death or murdered. …parsons death always made me wonder. Did a open portal let aliens… fallen Angel’s in our world causing the u.f.o.'s of 1939 til. now… I am just asking for wisdom im not a know it all…and ireallythink you can answer my few questions you are clearly superbly self taught by hard working and reading real books of paper. .I hope you understand my sudden intrusion and forgive it. Neverb4 haveiseen anyone know about the parson hubbard? n crowley connection …v is for victory churchill was told by crowley? V= sigil or rune ?

1 Like

and to the Angel of the “SEVEN CHURCHES” in asia

i know the excuses that tthe catholic church encompasses them all
but take it from gods position

God is not a author of confusion, he could have more easily said the churches in Asia.
the reason god established different churches is expressly for the exclusion of preeminence of once church or another, so as to establish Jesus himself alone as the head of the church and create a error checking between separate but equal churches . 7 churches like seven candles and seven spirits of God is there as error checking also.

we are one people as the minorah is one candle stick, also error checking. but seven candles. one God is our father but seven spirits

The division was the Samaritan Babylonians went into action at Alexandria these half Jewish half Babylonians, who occupied the Sanhedrin also. Semites all.
hence to be anti Semite originally meant anti half breed Jews

the council of Nicea was Constitines council to shore up the leaking boat of his empire, when the doctrine of Arius was suppressed Arius believed that God was a unity of Spirit, and not a trinity as had taught the Mesopotamians and the Chaldeans and the Babylonians mahaps Assyrians too. this council ended with the poisoning from the table of Constantine, who was no doubt responsible but the rest of Christianity turned a blind eye to the Death of Godly martyr Arius, thus the doctrine of the trinity took hold with the death of a Saint.

1 Like

same symbol as on Startrek

runes are just reimagines paleo Hebrew sigil’s

i have a interesting interview with captain kirk the globalist and rush Limbaugh ( my hero , my kindergarten teacher)

2 Likes

Thank you for any help. I never heard any1 here speak of parson crowley/ ufos fallen Angel’s. Again thanks

In these times it will be as in the days of noah… .or same as it ever was just like u said

1 Like

Hey, thank you so much for your comments and questions! My documentary above actually goes extensively into Parsons’s relationship with Crowley. You might want to give it a watch, as it addresses many of the questions you raise. I’d love to hear your thoughts.

1 Like

But who is to say Arius is a saint? If God is not the author of confusion, why did he allow the trinitarian doctrine to win the day, and billions to be deceived by this false doctrine throughout the centuries? There is no direct evidence, as far as I’m aware, that Arius died a martyr. I’m not saying he was a terrible person or anything, but if you believe that scripture is actually inspired, then it follows that the composition and canonization of this scripture would be equally inspired. You are no doubt aware that the canonicity of the Book of Revelation, which you reference, was debated for many hundreds of years.

And if all churches are one, then what church represents the one true doctrine? Only the Catholic and Orthodox churches (including Coptic, Assyrian Church of the East, Ethiopic Orthodox, etc.), can trace their lineage back to the apostles. The big question I always ask protestants is at what point did God abandon the unified Church and allow a heretical doctrine to be spread everywhere, permitting many millions to die in darkness, and at what point was it restored? If Christ said the gates of Hell won’t prevail against his Church, and that he’d be with us always, even unto the end of the age, how can his statement be true in such circumstances?

I understand that this is a very Catholic position on my part, but the documentary addresses none of these things. I think you would generally agree with the message if you watched till the end, but I’d be interested to hear your thoughts.

Also: the ebook I wrote as a companion to the documentary provides extensive references to books, articles, and other texts (many of which are freely available online) that show extensive connections between Crowley and Parsons, as well as between some modern End Times thinking about the Nephilim, the Tower of Babel, etc., and ancient texts. Here’s the link if you’d like to check it out:

https://www.amazon.com/Funny-World-Ends-Jacob-Michael-ebook/dp/B08XZJHTMH/ref=sr_1_2?dchild=1&keywords=funny+how+the+world+ends&qid=1616535637&sr=8-2

I am I see Arius was murdered , poisoned at casers table. he was martyred going to the first council of the Christians (edit on last day), he disagreed with trinitarian teachings as polytheistic, he espoused a unity doctrine and taught that the hosts of heaven were the spiritual children God had created
I can extrapolate Arius also forswore a hierarchal church leadership with a earthly man at the helm, he stopped cold the idea of a pope saying that Jesus alone is the head of the church, these are the same things I would say, he would forswear idol worship like Mary worship and saints and apostle worship. as every protestant father and Anabaptist

I speak for us all, there is no difference in fundamental doctrines, even Catholics like Joachim of flora that they could not excommunicate while he was , Sabbatarian believed that Jesus was God in the sense that he being made a little less than all the angels of heaven carried the spark of God in human flesh, not the breath of God the Rausch but the spark to create that breath.

I know Arius as if I knew my older brother

1 Like

Ok, so forgive any confusion on my part, but it would be immensely helpful if you could provide me with some sources here. The only accounts I know are anecdotal. If you could show me in some ancient text where this is actually proven, it would help me to engage your point directly. If it’s a belief you have, that’s one thing, but I don’t think it’s fair to say that Nicea was merely a politcal council. If you believe that the canon of scripture is inspired, it follows that the Church who canonized it did so under the influence of the Holy Spirit, and this is a church that accepted trinitarian doctrine.

The Catholic Church, as I’m sure you’re aware, doesn’t believe in worshipping Mary or the saints, and I certainly don’t.

Regarding Arius’s Christology, what do you make of the first chapter of John? If Christ is the word, and he was not only in the beginning with God, but was God – if, as he says, he and the Father are one – how could he be less than God?

I am somewhat familiar with Joachim, and have never heard this take on his Christology. Could you let me know where you’re getting this? As far as I’m aware – considering his belief in an “age of the Father,” “age of the Son,” and “age of the spirit” – he held quite rigidly to trinitarian theology.

heres a start here

1 Like

Thank you for sending this my way. So I see a lot of statements made here, but they’re not backed up by texts or historical records. I’m not an expert on Church history, but I know enough to say that many of these statements could be called into question. Do you have any sources that you could point me to? Especially from the council itself, or those who attended.

thats the instant reply that i had available

https://people.wku.edu/jan.garrett/arius.htm

Many Christian theologians of the fourth century tried to understand the relationship between God, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit on the same model. Their understanding of God the Father is modeled heavily on the Neo-Platonic One. Jesus Christ is assigned the same relative position as the Intellect in Neo-Platonism. He is generated (the Christians will say begotten) from God the Father. He is caused by God the Father, but God the Father is uncaused. But all this causation takes place in eternity, outside of time. The Neo-Platonic model would dictate that Jesus Christ, though divine, would be a lesser being than God the Father.

calling arius "neo palonic " is jingoistic but that source is here
https://people.wku.edu/jan.garrett/arius.htm#neopl
Arius in a scrutable sense believed in unity of the God head , god head being plural with one Father at top and a host of angels called elohim pluraly the holy spirit being not a person but a mind set not I take you to the youngs student bible YLT

both orthodoxy and roman Catholics take pride in the Killing of Arius as a heretic
https://orthodoxwiki.org/Arianism

I have noticed my sources drying up on many subjects here is a 404 of a good page thats now blank
http://ecole.evansville.edu/arians/arianchr.htm

1 Like

Psa_8:5 And casuist him to lack a little of Godhead, And with honour and majesty compassest him. YLT youngs literal bible ( study bible for protestants)

its not perfect but this bible has insights that king James failed to catch’

here in prophesy it talks about Jesus on the earth who hasn’t a direct connection to god
he doesn’t have the mind of God when he was created in marys womb they took the library of heaven away, all he could learn was from prayer, study and visiting angels.

what is a God head if it is not a trinity?
what did he lack, he performed miracles he feed many, and healing he healed many.
he lacked that instant ability to come before the throne of God, of course the throne of god bent low to hear Jesus speak. but he could not hear the voice of God the father. the father had to send angels, like to Daniel, like to Abraham, like to mosses, john the Baptist was hamstrung too.

before the cross all humanity was hamstrung, the father would visit some dreams
but nothing. when the father was pleased he would literally speak.

he lacked a little of the Godhead
Kawshar me-at minay elohim awtar kabode har-dare’

he lacked a little of the elohim

before that he says what is the son of ADAM that he (God) would visit him (son of man)
and that he lacked a little of the Godhead, (the mind of God)

Psa 8:3 For I see Thy heavens, a work of Thy fingers, Moon and stars that Thou didst establish.
Psa 8:4 What is man that Thou rememberest him? The son of man that Thou inspectest him?
Psa 8:5 And causest him to lack a little of Godhead, And with honour and majesty compassest him.
Psa 8:6 Thou dost cause him to rule Over the works of Thy hands, All Thou hast placed under his feet.
Psa 8:7 Sheep and oxen, all of them, And also beasts of the field,
Psa 8:8 Bird of the heavens, and fish of the sea, Passing through the paths of the seas!
Psa 8:9 Jehovah, our Lord, How honourable Thy name in all the earth! YLT

it is not a messanic prophecy at all

king james

Psa 8:4 What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?
Psa 8:5 For thou hast made him a little lower than the angels, and hast crowned him with glory and honour.
Psa 8:6 Thou madest him to have dominion over the works of thy hands; thou hast put all things under his feet:
Psa 8:7 All sheep and oxen, yea, and the beasts of the field;
Psa 8:8 The fowl of the air, and the fish of the sea, and whatsoever passeth through the paths of the seas.
Psa 8:9 O LORD our Lord, how excellent is thy name in all the earth!

edit
remember indirectly this is a prophesy of Jesus the heraldic king of Israel (not juddah)
so he falls in this son of Adawm catigory

final edit,
religion is Mans attempt to reach up to God
Jesus is Gods successful action for God to reach down to men. ÆII

https://www.historyofinformation.com/detail.php?id=2441

https://www.fourthcentury.com/urkunde-1/

it seems arius was as confused as catholics as to the nature of Jesus

daniel chapter 2 says jesus was a Rock/ stone hewn from the mountain of God

for that disagreement of scholarship Arius was killed

One wonders if they even had acess to old testament
so what ever state the mountain of God is and how ever many fragments or monoliths there are , jesus was a part of that mountain

1 Like

Yep Othel and TD are power houses of truth and religious wisdom i luv em both and many more like you too KC whose eyes are truly opened to these times.

1 Like

generous, it is my only subject where i can give no quarter

I find honor before the face of Christ ,seeking to bring all of you along with your minds free of this world, then I have been your servant

:joy: what about Decay? the zombie flick that was made at the LHC by a physics student?

ffs people don’t understand much about CERN, but basically anyone can go there and run tests its the largest particle physics lab in the world… its not an ‘organisation’ per se

1 Like