Wavy Gravy In The Navy! Navy Gets “Woked”! WTF?

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Biden’s New “Woke” Navy Torpedoed By Liberalism!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=B0B8iIYjO4U.

READ ENTIRE ARTICLE…FRIGHTENING!

EXCERPTS BELOW FROM LIINKED ARTICLE

Consider this pledge proposed by Task Force Navy One, which was formed in June to develop strategies to combat discrimination in the Navy.

“I pledge to advocate for and acknowledge all lived experiences and intersectional identities of every sailor in the Navy. I pledge to engage in ongoing self-reflection, education and knowledge sharing to better myself and my communities. I pledge to be an example in establishing healthy, inclusive and team-oriented environments. I pledge to constructively share all experiences and information gained from activities above to inform the development of Navy-wide reforms.”

First, how many new recruits will have any idea what this “intersectionality” they have pledged to advocate for and acknowledge actually is?

WHAT IS INTERSECTIONALITY???

As wikia.org defines it:

“Intersectionality is a concept often used in critical theories to describe the ways in which oppressive institutions (racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, xenophobia, classism, etc.) are interconnected and cannot be examined separately from one another.”

The website goes on to say it is “largely used in critical theories, especially Feminist theory, when discussing systematic oppression.”

This isn’t what we want in a military.

We want a military dedicated to war fighting, learning the lessons of military history, and preparing to defeat our opponents if we are militarily threatened. The kind of potentially heroic young men and women who rally to the flag to fight for America are not going to be strengthened in their dedication to winning by having to learn an ideology that has been foisted on a gullible country by woke flim-flam artists (the modern grifters of phony sociology and politics).

Remember: The heart of “intersectionality” is learning about “oppressive institutions (racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, ableism, xenophobia, classism, etc.)” Where do you think heterosexual White males fit in that paradigm? Of course, they are seen as the enemies, the oppressors, and the ones who must be outed. Remember that “ableism” is discrimination in favor of able-bodied people. Military institutions must produce the toughest, most capable and strongest people – in order to win in combat. The entire premise of intersectionality is madness when applied to a military institution.

This proposed Navy pledge is insane because of the signals it sends to our potential enemies.

1 Like

“Please don’t hurt me mr. al-Kay-duh guy. Let me tell you what happened to me when I was 10”.

We have the military for a reason. To whip ass when an ass whipping needs to be done. And to prevent other countries from ever wanting to square up in the first place.

I’m thoroughly disgusted with how they’ve been handicapped over the years. When a job needs to be done they need to be able to perform as quickly and decisively as possible.

1 Like

I agree that shit like this is getting out of hand. But this pledge was put out in June, how is it attributable to biden

The only Pledge they need, is the Pledge we were all reciting from grade school… When taken to heart, it pretty much covers our Patriotic Duties… I think some women may have a place in the Military but not in direct combat positions… Certainly not in positions where they can be a distraction or a hindrance for our fighting men in uniform who have the job of protecting our Nation… It is insane to allow little girls to fight our battles for us… It makes for funny television movies but not practical in real life situations… Known Queers and Transvestites should not even qualify for Military Service… As they are a danger for our real fighting servicemen and for themselves… I would hate to have to shower with another man in close quarters knowing he has perverted thoughts… The last thing we need is, a rainbow flag waving for surrender to our enemies… I see these Politically Correct Ideas as very dangerous…

1 Like

To my understanding this is just a proposal by Adm. Michael Gilday to expand diversity and “wokeness”. This wasn’t something ordered by any president. The issues come when this proposal is implemented and supported by the administration which may or may not happen. My bet is it will most de be finitely be supported, however.

https://www.navy.mil/DesktopModules/ArticleCS/Print.aspx?PortalId=1&ModuleId=523&Article=2490996

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.