We Are Destroying Nature! Sad, But True!

People say climate change isn’t real, and that’s fine people don’t have to believe it. But, what everyone can see is how we are destroying the earth and there is not way for people to deny that. You can see it everywhere and everyday.

4 Likes

We are as much a part of nature as anything and everything else. Suggesting we don’t belong or our actions are somehow unnatural is bogus.

We absolutely contribute to the sad state we are putting Mom Earth in.

No Doubt About It :cry:

2 Likes

It’s meant to happen. Mother Nature is a punching bag and she can take it, but an occasional reset for humanity is necessary in order to humble the lost souls.

3 Likes

What? You don’t think putting a bunch of plastic crap on 3rd world countries beaches is un-natural? Or, Continuing to cut down the rain forrest and kill all the species of animals that lives there is un-natural? Come on, you can’t say that stuff is the natural and has to happen.

3 Likes

We??? If you poison the river I fish in, it’s not us but you.

1 Like

There’s a huge difference between polluting the planet with plastic crap and cutting down trees to what drives the climate.

Pollution bad - climate change driven soley by the Sun. See the difference. We do not and cannot drive the climate or effect it. The sun over powers our silly little efforts by orders of magnitude.

We have repeating pole reversals that sweep civilisations away every 12,000 years. It happens when no humans are present on the planet also. it’s a clock cycle. That much I am convinced of. The ice age is coming, rug up!!

3 Likes

So, all the smog and other pollutants were here all the time. Huh? Ever since the beginning?

No I’m not saying that. Pollution is bad - at ground level - but it does not drive our climate. The sun does, the magnetic field does, our position in space does. It dwarfs pollution by orders of magnitude.

Pollution is terrible make no mistake. But it makes no difference in the end as this cycle exists and we are indeed going to head back into the ice which is the normal climate for the earth. - 90K years in ice, 12K years out of it. Rolf calls it a high sprite state by where the suns interstellar plasma primer fields that feed it ramp up, where civilisations rise, then fall again when it ramps back down. Stars are variable plasma stars. It controls the evolution of species and the climate we live under.

2 Likes

enough with rules and laws on people its corrupt governments and businesses , that need to stop.

2 Likes

everything you see was here the whole time, apart from the odd meteor.
where else could it have come from?
but i do agree with you on pollution, cities were mans biggest mistake.

I understand that everything was here to make the smog an pollution. But, it was us who made all the things to cause it; and then when we discovered what we made was bad and hurting the earth, we continued to do it because of our love for money and greed.

do you live in a city?

I am staying suburban area at this time yes. But, I was raised in a small town. I agree with what you are saying that cities to cause a lot of problems.

1 Like

its a tough one to fix now that so many people live in cities, its too late to go back.
the rest of the planet is being stripped of its resources to supply cities full of people who can never sustain their own existence even if they wanted to.
all you can really do is move to the country and seek the life you think everyone should be living.

The earth is a LOT tougher than you’ve been led to believe mate. The earth will be fine… well aside from the 450 nuclear reactors that are likely to get splayed across the landscape… It may not be fine in the end but in 100,000 years it should be good to go again.

Humans are innocent, these are the cards we were dealt. Politicians and people wanting power over you are the true axis of evil.

4 Likes

The Sun made Me do It!
cc

1 Like

Mother Earth still needs us to tone it down, replenish trees that we harvest is one of the best helps she can get :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Nothin’s gonna change my world… I’m in the process of being initiated into the forest people family.
index

1 Like