Well, heck, might as well crow my 48th b'day Love ya

Might as well celebrate b’day with most apt song ever by arrogant worms… shoot, not even a call from kids… whatever, has been a joke forever anyway. but love ya, so lets laugh at ourselves…

and this one is cute too… so apt is funny.

had some jerky and homemade jalepeno pickles, german butter cheese, and for cake, a gas station twinkie. haven’t had a twinkie in a few dozen years… shoot, shoulda put a candle in it… but 48 of em migt just burn the sugar, better to use it to mix with potassium chlorate and a spark plug in a pipe with threaded ends… ahhhhhhh, reminds me of b’days of my youth.

4 Likes
2 Likes

thanks, man. been a lonely couple dozen years. Thanks,

1 Like

Happy Birthday brother, here’s an extra special birthday song for ya :beers: :smile:

1 Like

damn, that was perfect, cross between manowar, iron maiden, GWAR especially… dude, thanks a shitload, that made me smile like a maniac like it oughta have done, that effin rocked, thanks dude, saving that one.

1 Like

Damn, that is too effin funny, gonna send that to ex three hours south, see? I will say, disclose tv from across the world recognize my love of GWAR, hehehe, this was awesome, thank you for the laugh.

1 Like

How old…I shot the bird that spread those vicious rumours…

1 Like

just 48… but damn, that last song was funny, hehehe

1 Like

and hell no, punk is never dead for us, have good memories of the mohawk chicks in calgary in early eighties… still like the punk, goths are just wannabees, punks had it.

2 Likes

HB Krailer, im having a wee bourbon for you right now.
Have a great day mate
RRR

1 Like

I don’t know you. but that doesn’t matter . I wish you a very happy birthday (belated ) with many many more to prosper and enjoy .

1 Like

missed ya bud, thanks.

1 Like

Hb kraler. You made it another trip

1 Like

Happy birthday :birthday::beers::beers: well if its any consolation its my 50th at the end of August and i have already band it​:astonished: the wife was going to do a party. But i have said its not what i want. Just want it to be like any other day. Don’t really see the point in making a big fuss over it. But hell dude have a great day.

1 Like

Happy Birthday sir!!!

1 Like

Breathla shona duit :slight_smile:
(Happy Birthday - Irish).

1 Like

Happy B - day I hope you have many many more

1 Like

Happy Birthday bud :sunglasses::alien::+1:
animated_1622134055531

Ill smoke this twinkie in your honor…
animated_1622134081074