$WHACKD The MacAfee countdown clock

clock
I was checking out Reddit today and found this juicy little thread: Reddit link Here

The $WHACKD countdown clock it ticking down. Can’t wait to see the information.
What do you think it will be?

8 Likes

Maybe it’s the real countdown to the end of times…McAfee laughing.

4 Likes

Just found this thread and the site… 4 hours left… And then? I’ve decided to keep the site up.

“The blockchain is immutable. A permanent record etched into the keystone.
As waters recede, riverbeds reveal.”

Hmm.

3 Likes

Muahahahaha :smiling_imp::smiling_imp:
I don’t have a reddit account, but I will read everything relayed by your kindness

1 Like

This is the site: https://britbonglogpost.com/ I do believe it is on some sort of redirect without a reveal, so it may time out several times before you get it. It might also BE on the blockchain via some sort of script. But it will load. Just 4 hours left.

I believe the green countdown will become a download button of sorts or a link, however it is labelled as an uplink. My guess is that once this becomes active an archive will be opened on the IPFS (Interplanetary File system) that will allow access on the blockchain. There is no way, unless the internet goes down all the way, that this could be stopped.

Very interesting indeed.

2 Likes

Won’t load for me. :frowning:

This is what I got…(screenshot)

Then just white screened.

3 Likes

Shit, now I have to stay up to see what happens.

2 Likes

It takes a bit to load

Looks like it will unlock a live video link.

1 Like

Can somebody stream video capture this?

1 Like

2 Likes

I am going to try… The code under the hood reveals a script within the Hive blockchain, which has become quite popular for video and sites that are of an alternative nature. So my guess interpretation of the code is that when the countdown reaches zero, a link to the Hive portion will be revealed…

2 Likes

Whoa…that’s pretty wild.

Clues to where and what this is?
where and what is this

2 Likes

Try on your phone or give windows defender permission to access

2 Likes

I trust you guys… :wink:

I’ll follow you all on this.

Thanks soo much brother. *salute *

1 Like

Interesting the video link is 15 min ahead of the countdown clock.

1 Like

Where I have no idea. But it looks like two huge sinkholes…

2 Likes

I did not notice… And I lost the connection. Damn. And damn, you are correct! So if you had not noticed that, we would miss the time! Keep your eyes on the green one! Great effin catch there!

Koidu Diamond mine in Sierra Leone

5 Likes

Nice…I’ve been doing a photo geo search and didn’t bring anything up

1 Like