What are these shots really about?

If you take the shot, some states are letting you win a million dollars in a lottery and other prizes for those who have taken it, never been done in history, if you take this shot you can get help with college, again never before done in history, something just isnt right here, now those who refuse they want to take their kids, remember when they said any child over 12 who wanted it could get it and their parents didnt need to be made aware or know, legally anyone under 18 cant consent to anything, they are forcing this and the real question is why?, now they want to jab babies and fill them with nothing tested or studied, they have lied about everything just like Biden said he had a plan but really didnt, now the telling of rolling power outages, new face mask mandates, shortages of food, everyone needs to wake up and step up, when our own fake president says those that are “un-vaxxxnated” are those who are killing others, that becomes a problem, no studies, no long term trials, no testing, no full approval, this is something being hid from us, and we need to find out the truth!!!

16 Likes

There are millions, hundreds of and billions worldwide who are absolutely clueless that another reality, my reality, your reality exists. We have been allowed exposure to additional information that not too many know about, thus creating a whole different reality for us. And even we are at different levels in this rabbit hole. I personally have reached a point that I can no longer discuss with anyone, because it’s my journey and mine alone.
Things are never what they seem and just as I think they are, they’re not. :pray:

12 Likes

The truth is, covid has a 99.7% survival rate, the truth is mask don’t do anything (just read the mask box), the truth is the PCR test is rigged, was pushed out to 40 cycles and has a 97% false positive result, the truth is vaxxed people can still get and spread covid, the truth is the vax is killing more people than covid is, the truth is this whole fuking thing is a hoax, a tool to steal the election and for the great reset NWO…that’s the truth.

19 Likes

Money…money…money

4 Likes

“The goal is a one world government run by the bankers where all the population is microchipped”

8 Likes

5 Likes

operation lockstep is what it’s all about. Georgia guidestones demands being met

4 Likes

Ayn Rand on Mandatory Vaccines and Quarantines : AUDIO

https: //www.bitchute.com/video/9uQIxIqPRXrk/

We do have a disease and its called the government.

6 Likes

Hey,

Unfortunately, after decades of shrugging the Bible off, people will realize that satan is real. This evil cons even the elect. Ignorance is not knowledge. Vaccinated have donated their eternal souls to satan. You cant travel? Go to bars? Youd give up your eternal soul for some temporary pleasure in the flesh? Satan is counting on your selfishnes.

3 Likes

3 Likes

82 percent of Israel population has been vaccinated and yet they are still reporting new cases of covid with the vaccinated ones. Now this! I have predicted this phenomenon as the vaccine isolates only the spike protein from the original Covid-19 and now that it has mutated the vaccinated ones have no defense.

I bet it’s the same here but they won’t tell you that!

JUST IN: 60% of People Being Admitted to Hospital with Covid-19 in England Have Been Fully Vaccinated (VIDEO) Updated
By Cristina Laila

Published July 19, 2021 at 1:28pm
913 Comments

2 Likes
1 Like

I don’t think it’s a mutated virus.
Why?
It hasn’t been isolated.
There is no virus.
What’s causing this so called new resurgence?
Whatever is in these jabs.

4 Likes

Increase in EMF radiation, causing viruses that are controlled by immune system start overpowering your defenses.

Its those who are above…goverments

2 Likes

Control. Simple as that

2 Likes
1 Like