What do you think really happened to JFK?

just curious what you guys think happened November 22 1963 when JFK got assassinated. was it a set up or was it just assassination.

heres the link to the video Zapruder Film: JFK Assassination [HD] - SchoolTube - Safe video sharing and management for K12

4 Likes

why withdraw???

sorry it was an accident

1 Like

Oswald was set up to take the fall for the assignation . He made the first shot, hitting Kennedy in the shoulder and passing through him into Governor Connely. The killing shot came from the Secret Service Car, shot from an M-16. Oswald was shooting a 30 caliber bullet, the killing shot into Kennedys head had a 22 caliber entrance wound in the skull, Oswalds bullet was too big to fit the entrance hole in the scull. The 22 caliber bullet was a hollow point which exploded in Kennedys head. Oswalds bullet had a full copper jacket. It would have passed clean through both sides of the skull, not exploded like the killing shot did. The trajectory angle on the killing shot shows that it came from the S.S. car, not Oswald. Reason: Kennedy wanted to eliminate the Federal Reserve Bank and the CIA. Possibly orchestrated by the CIA

10 Likes

Ask James Files:

Video

Testimony

1 Like

Oh look, more fckn baiting!

1 Like

Shoulda had the top up🙄

1 Like
3 Likes

thank you for these links

Actually it was LBJ. Working in concert with the CIA and the Federal Reserve Bank.
He didn’t pull the trigger, but he ordered the hit. :wink:

4 Likes

I saw a film once that one of the agents behind the car pulled his gun after the first shot and while pulling it out it discharged and that was the shot that hit Kennedy’s head. It was an old tv show I saw it on. Can’t seem to find it anywhere now though.

2 Likes

Just found the book called Mortal Error. The Shot that killed JFK. Same concept I stated above. Looks interesting.

Easy. He signed an executive order to bring money printing back to the treasury essentially cancelling the federal reserve and they executed him. The same reason they killed lincoln. The same reason they went after hitler.

4 Likes

Here’s a link to an explanation that I think sums it up well. Dan Eden has been at this for years.
LBJ Killed JFK

1 Like

Wrong they money changers did.

2 Likes

I heard that Bush SR did it.

2 Likes

Are you saying he became a moon Nazi?

I agree. I think LBJ played a role or was at a minimum privy to what was going on. I also think Allen Dulles played a major role in the orchestration of the event. As well as George H.W. Bush to a lesser extent, who always stated that he couldn’t remember where he was when Kennedy was assassinated.

All three of those guys were incredibly shady characters with a trail of death behind them that’s only rivaled by the Clintons.

Did George H.W. Bush witness JFK assassination? (wnd.com)

3 Likes

I still say the bullet killed him😁

3 Likes