What’s up with 5g?

Paris, France:
Officials are installing radiation monitors near 5g towers. Other countries throughout Europe are working to ban 5g all together.

2 Likes

They have to do something with all the Illegal immigrants they have allowed to turn the city into a literal cess pit. No one asked why all the immigrants had the latest smart phones did they? No one asked how they were allowed to march across Europe. Those people will never leave on their own accord.

There was a video years ago of a US deep state military or intelligence guy at a conference basically making a frantic plea to install 5g as fast as possible, it was a race against time (cant find the video anymore). I am no scientist but from what I understand 5g operates at the same frequency as the oxygen molecule, wifi same frequency as h20. Having been heated up internally using remote neural monitoring tech myself and turning off the wifi helped a lot, also our wireless home phones - bad news, tossed them all years ago. Anyways could it be that they are 5 G-ing the crap out of people? There is no pandemic, just people with masks on and they can focus on that little pocket of air in the mask. Just spit balling here, but these are the times we are living in.

Are they going to use 5g to deal with the immigrant problem in Europe?

2 Likes

Dealing with the politicians doing it would be much quicker I am sure. Its time to stand up and fight back.

1 Like

I agree, but they have the upper hand in more ways then one. The people not only are for the most part complacent but also woefully ill informed. Meanwhile the elites are armed with the latest and the greatest literally hundreds of years ahead of the populace and have full understanding of the situation. The people are just starting to wake up and playing a guessing game. What good is a gun when you cant make the decision to pull the trigger, or your ears are ringing so badly you cant get up off the floor, or worse the air around you in a ten foot diameter is vibrating at such a frequency your lungs cant absorb it? Just playing devils advocate.

I think the only real solution is mass exposure. A flood of whistle blowers. Or perhaps even a boycott as in nobody purchases anything for a single day, a week later repeat and again and again for as long as need be. If the people can demonstrate they can act as one cohesive unit against the corporate establishment we will see change. Maybe?

I will have to see that happen man before I put that in my list of concerns.

Yup and 5g cause flu like symptoms …I read an article that this ers and the Spanish flu are the same bullshit cover ups for darker plan
… So the Spanish flu back then when every body wore masks too they were also putting up the first radio towers and back then thats what was killing ppl so they say a virus is out put a mask right ok… Now look at us same situation 5g is trying to get set up fast as possible I believe the hospital were shut for a reason so they can put 5g in there again covid just a common cold easily to ger rid of by your self at home all in all I fell 5g where its at ia were they numbers skyrocket

1 Like

5g can’t get through your skin. This is where i miss zorg. He’s laid this out so well a child could understand it. What 5g can definitely do is make it possible for tptb to sift through all our data in real time for whatever nefarious purposes they may have. 5g signals themselves aren’t gonna hurt you and have been around a lot longer than you may think. They just so happen to be in the process of using it for civilian communication. You’ve been swimming in the shit for a long time already.

1 Like

That is disturbing to say the least. It amazing people don’t know to fear what they don’t understand until they are told to. We have a history of the elites testing their next level technology on unsuspecting citizens. The US is banning Chinese 5G left and right, a vice versa, this is enough to be suspicious in the eyes of a thinking person. Still the public goes on believing its all about faster download speeds.

In the early 2000s I was on a flight from Boston to Los Angeles. Next to me was sitting a gentleman who worked in the surveillance field, somehow we got chatting, I was a college kid at the time. He basically ended up telling me not to fight the surveillance state, it was coming whether we liked it or not in the most insidious fashion. By the early 2000s the entire establishment was in on it. In the advertising world they were foaming at the mouth at the privacy invasion they would soon gorge themselves on.

1 Like

I used a different engine SOURCE fuck Google and their algorithms so. Correct me if im wrong more sources come up with a research its bad for you other wise plz bring your friend zorg into this and explain other wise i dont see ypur sources I amd i can ping lotmore. But I dont wanna offend you

here’s a few studies of RFR’s, aka Radio frequency radiation, make your own conclusion

Acquisition Safety – Radio Frequency Radiation (RFR) Hazards | Smart Meter News (wordpress.com)

Radiofrequency (RF) Radiation (hps.org)

EMF Exposure: Danger Levels, Symptoms, Protection, and More (healthline.com)

biological (energycelltherapy.co.uk)

Harmful Effects of Electromagnetic Radiation (EMF) | DefenderShield

1 Like

I went right out and got mine

I feel a wonderful glow

Well i can say his stuff was at least peer reviewed lol. I’m not him but give me a lil while to get done with my real job and get home and i’ll see what i can manage.

The human skin as a sub-THz receiver - Does 5G pose a danger to it or not?

"The presence of the sweat duct led to a high specific absorption rate (SAR) of the skin in extremely high frequency band. In this paper, we summarize the physical evidence for this phenomenon and consider its implication for the future exploitation of the electromagnetic spectrum by wireless communication. "

Below a comprehensive list of published and reviewed 5G & Health research papers …

Health advocates say that 70% of non-industry studies assess wireless radiation as harmful. With industry studies, the effects are reversed – with only 32% showing that wireless radiation is harmful. But, either way, the dangers are clear and are being ignored by the government.

afbeelding

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.