What scares you? Aliens, a phobia, needles...?

Lets step back for a minute…lets get off the needle jab bandwagon, and let ourselves get back to our curious monkeyness…

So i ask you, what are you afraid of?
Are you afraid of aliens? What type of alien?

Are you afraid if ghosts/demons? What are they in your opinion?

Are you afraid of heights, or have phobia?
ea236f4033dc63f2c33bd60af9517a4b

Are you afraid of getting old or dying?

(Side Note:

…if these people have a phobia against kids, you think they care if they get a vax or if they die from it or not? I used to be afraid of heights, but the military taught me how to ovveride that fear and push forward. The only high I enjoy is strictly the sticky icky :sunglasses:)

Are you afraid that religion may not be the only solution to life?

Are you afraid that you’ve been lied to throughout your history?

ea3aff744acdd50ebf12c800365c3cd1

0aee202a288e729e1ed51031d1e89a26

The thing im scared of is ET…that long neck freaky alien. Just gives me the ultimate creeps. :tired_face::sob::skull:

de9936fc768350dc3f9ec4efb1d027ed

I honestly have two fears. One is having fear of things in the ocean i cant see and it touches me. And the other is that ET character. :tired_face:…something about that long neck gives me the creeps …
And to top it off…we have these cultures :scream:

8b3e4f02a0aa6812dfb51b3ba8d79cce

(Side note: i noticed there are 2 white orbs in the picture in broad daylight. Top right side. I dont belive we had drones, satellites, or that those were planets that close to each other when this picture was taken)

…so where did i get the fear of ET? Well, i was about 4 or 5 yrs old, and one night i was up by myself and put on the ‘vhs’ for the movie. …you know the part where et is found in the corn maze??? :scream::skull:…yeah that

animated_1626042198399

animated_1626042235682

Fun Fact:

Conspiracy note: the “alien” species in Antartica have elongated heads and necks

5 Likes

This…

:flushed:

2 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I do not fear depleted uranium. But I fear rich people and politicians with depleted brain and morals more !

3 Likes

:grin:
encoded_1626045364917_.animated_162604

2 Likes

Looks like Jonesy…

House centipedes are my phobia. Hate them with a passion. Almost burned my last house down because of one(never knew curtains were so flammable). Anything that looks like that and moves that fast is an abomination and is killed on sight…little SOBs…hiding in the darkness…ocaisionally zipping out and scaring the chit out of me

2 Likes

I cannot think of anything i “fear”. I do not like to fly but its not a dreaded fear, I am just not comfortable with it.

2 Likes

Not a fan of spiders. Or any kind of creepy crawly really

3 Likes

Hi Danny

The man with no fear ladies and gentleman

1 Like

737543c663fb6f1922c88c86e171b7db

94c3bb81df2d2d4b71ec1d6c39b637c3

2 Likes

I’m scared to walk around the house when I have an erection.
Damn thing almost knocked over my wife’s favourite vase the other day.
RRR

17 Likes

I’m scared of irrational unpredictable behaviour. Mainly drunks and crackheads with there soulless stares.

6 Likes

I’m scared to walk around @RatRodRob 's house when he has an erection.

10 Likes

Nah you would be ok, one look at your ugly mug and it would deflate instantly…lol
RRR

8 Likes

Only FEAR GOD!

:joy:

You’re just jealous of how all my teeth cross.

3 Likes

Ur right about that. I may have to strike my previous comment and go along with this one. I hike/camp alone almost every weekend and people ask me all the time “aren’t you affraid out there alone?” My answer is always the same. People scare me more than anything out there…theres nothing and no one out there but me. I have to admit though being alone out there and getting lost in your own thoughts can be a scary place too.

2 Likes

Insects are in thier own kingdom and are the easist for humans to dislike or kill. Honestly, if we were at war with bug like aliens, like in Starship Troopers, we all would gladly fight back lol

Tumblr_l_27776738606093

…hmmm…who else been having a lot of ice cream?

Lol

animated_1626047679737

my response to this meme…akward for you maybe lol

1 Like