What would disney characters sing about during lockdowns?

Ok, so my 9 yr old daughter showed me this… and it made me laugh hard… so had to share with the world.

3 Likes

I think you might be the only one who found this funny

1 Like

maybe, but I am a gemini, and that sucker gets wierd sometimes, but must be unleashed every now and then like bob the skull from dresden files… It made me laugh, 'cause daughter showed me, and for some reason, reasons I don’t wanna get into, some disney crap gets stuck in the head.
cheers.

1 Like

Heya @RatRodRob

This Krallers Post

1 Like

:syringe: :notes: A Whole New World… A deadly place I never knew… :notes:

1 Like

Hi @kralgreg1973, please assign your future opening posts to a category. Thank you.

1 Like

Ah, Disney. Still here in society. I’ve just been watching a news clip about one mans views on Disney after its announcement this week. Pretty interesting and bang on for todays society that we live in.

2 Likes

I thought this was funny. My state is mostly open some stuff still is forbidden like Buffets but mostly open

Disney… got nothing positive to contribute. I think Walt should be defrosted from his cryofreeze, and his body should be offered to Agni the fire god. Disney zombies, coming to a future near you! :performing_arts:

1 Like

Get that evil Disney out of your head my friend.

1 Like

Is Club 33 still around at Disneyland?

1 Like

Yay thanx for letting me know Brenda
IGTBS. …RRR

1 Like

The masons are key to bringing down much of this present programming we’re all suffering under. These are the very same people who do sacrifices at the cremation of care ritual at bohemian grove. Ya’ll want a rabbit hole to hell, dig into the mysterious death of the wife to the president and founder of the burning man festivals. You wanna get a glimpse behind the curtain, research into the yearly flocking to a salt desert in nevada to burn large wooden offerings. I suspect victims are easily put inside and burned with the offering, and all the people on drugs tripping out with the big fire are none the wiser for their participation in satanic sacrifice.

1 Like

oh, I apologise, folks, I thought I had, still kinda getting used to new format… must have overlooked, thank you for reminder.

1 Like

I agree with ya on the Disney stuff, but gotta say, this one is very funny, especially peter pan…
If you’ve ever wondered why disney tales all end in lies, here’s what happened after their dreams came true… hehehehe… sorry, had to do it… forgive if it gave wrong ear worms…

1 Like

Disney stink of pedophilia,
its more sick twisted garbage for the minds of iimnpressionable children,
this is just my opinion however.

2 Likes

This poor man is going insane due to the isolation that he has resorted to singing demonic tongues.

1 Like

That’s where Tom Hanks is hiding out