What's life like on the 30 other continents?

Is it a flat plane with a second outer ice wall edge (where the firmament attaches)? Is it spherical and the 30+ other continents are inside the hollow globe? Are the other continents inhabited? By what? Are they primitive or highly advanced? Do they know about us? Are out of place artifacts brought from these lands and placed here? Is this the real outer space? Is this where ufos come from? Are these God’s secrets or man-made deceptions? Is this map real? WTAF?

some-map

3 Likes

Or is the Earth much larger? Like instead of a golf ball a tennis ball, and these lands are the real southern hemisphere?

I found this map here, from a 1909 Hawaiian Gazette article. I added the ice wall and 60th parallel.

Could just be a badly made map from some earlier time period…

1 Like

Ooohhh I get it…

It’s one of them blot pics crazy people look at who try to make something outa noting.

I spy with my little eye…

I actually like this thread. And the way you abbreviated WTAF.

3 Likes

Could be. Who knows? But they sure spent a lot of time drawing landmasses that don’t exist? They even drew in lakes on some of them. Very interesting to me

Yer right about the map thing.

Everywhere around the world different cultures drawing maps that “seem to no longer exist”

Think yer onto summfin

2 Likes

I found it referenced here. Interesting…

I forgot who posted it or I’d thank them

2 Likes

:laughing:I started looking for familiar shapes.

Then I started wondering if the appendage shape the Evergiven captain drew was there somewhere.
You have to admit It would be smart to cause a world wide hold up in the busiest shipping lane on the planet if you needed all eyes watching your message.

Then I remembered how high I was.

4 Likes

Ur girl has a flat azz

1 Like

The book mentioned in the article, A Strange Manuscript Found in a Copper Cylinder (James De Mille 1888), is a fantastic short read. It’s a tale about two wayward travelers floating through a river tunnel under the Antarctica ice wall and emerging into a gradually warmer climate, with peopled lands and societies. It even mentions a few of these outer continents by name. Check it out

Do a duckduckgo search ‘strange manuscript copper cylinder pdf’ download and enjoy! Best when read high… :smiley:

1 Like

I posted a screenshot from a book from the contemporaries of Marco Polo that described the tartars/tartarians on another post. If those supposedly firsthand accounts of travels in the 1200s are accurate, this map is accurate as well. It’s certainly an interesting idea. There’s also supposed to be a detailed description of the ice wall and the lush, green arctic in Encyclopedia Britannica sets from 1950 or before.

1 Like

This also makes me think of Game of Thrones. Maybe George R.R. Martin was on to something. The dothraki seem very much like tartars/tartarians.

1 Like

Wouldn’t that be one of the greatest deceptions of all time…? I mean… if this WERE true… what lengths would they go in keeping people totally in the dark?

1 Like

Careful buddy
Rounders on disclose fail to understand a few things
1.) Most important how Vacuum works
2.) Distance math compared to the fale curvature math
3.) A Satanic cabal has been decieving them for millenia and have infiltrated every aspect of our lives while feeding us lies to keep is from knowing who we really are

3 Likes

2 Likes

All of the above!
[They] forgot one thing!
God Always Wins!!
This summer is gonna get hot!
Buckle up buttercups
Its about to get REAL
the
Great
Awakening
Has begun!!!

2 Likes

Still waiting…

1 Like

Hello @bchbum
this is a well fascinating topic im with you on the map it could be a clue that whats been presented as factual earth mapping is not all of whats there to find or known about,

and it would not surprise me if there are regions known about but not spoken of by the creators of our reality and the gate keepers of knowledge like the royal society and other scientific institutions.

Im very curious about this myself i feel theres lots that we have been led to believe just isnt true or correct of the real size and nature of where we all live ie earth.

2 Likes

Are you the original poster of the article? If so, excellent!