Whats that cone, the Annunakki were eating?

I am posting this as a compion post to the handbag post @Star_Man put up.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BMY0HhjK_zg

Yeah, thats right mono-atomic gold baby.
There are many benfits coming to be proven by modern studies

6 Likes

It represents the Pineal Gland.

2 Likes

Some say pineal gland…
Some say eqvulent of a
priest sprinkling holy water
see the bucket in 1 hand and
Pinecone is dipped into the
Substance inside the bucket
and sprinkle sprinkle little star
Now i know what you are.

At long last, I finally found my High School ring in the top drawer of my dresser… It was only made of 10 karat gold… In order to conduct an experiment, sacrifices must be made… So I build up my courage and I ate it… I have reached enlightenment and feel filled with a lot more wisdom… I’m so much smarter now from doing something that stupid… :smiley:

3 Likes

The Bucket is in a lot of basoreliefs from ancient times also the Cone… as what it represents? Can be a drill tool compare with Dremel … wireless and the bucket is the main power source… just food for thought

2 Likes

Eating the ring was the easy part, finding it back again :rofl:
According to old-timer stories Cowboys in Wild West used to drop silver dollar into their water mug to purify water. I use colloidal silver in my humidifier during winter, however eating gold, never heard about it. Did once tried tequila with gold flakes in it, bahhhh, back to whisky.

4 Likes

Gold must be powderd in order for the body to absorb it.

Apearantly some of you did not watch the videos.

2 Likes

They were the first on the planet to harvest adrenochrome from the inhabitants. Now the Vatican has same structure in their Court and the Hollywood elite live by it.

4 Likes

That was a different view to what is normally debated. I read a while ago that Egyptians were using some sort of refined gold powder for esoterical rites. :beers:

Thank you @punx1965.
Check out the first video. :exploding_head:

Diminsional phasing, lighter than air reports, electrical conductivity!

Couldve been used in the Ark…
Very interesting.

3 Likes

Thanks …did not see 1st video :woozy_face: that was great too…that was what all those alchemists were doing with their making gold and elixirs of life, I wonder if that interacts with the DMT in our pineal glands too.

1 Like

Looks like a Walnut Whip to me.

Looks like hes just holding a rock to me :thinking: :thinking:

Sumerians where the first people to build temples to the gods, so rocks would be really important to them.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKJhNbp3r2E

2 Likes

Theres defininately something there we missed before. Ive noticed this come up before.

Also watched a vid couple weeks ago I cant find that was excellent info about the blue lotus. Talked about the value of it, and how they consumed it in various ways.

Combine these exotic ingredients…

Im thinking this was the equivilant to the greek idea of ambrosia.

3 Likes

Soma and haoma as well…

1 Like

My thoughts exactly.

1 Like

Wow… That was more entertaining that I expected… Thank you for the link Mr. Enik… :wink:

1 Like

I thought the Egyptians actually ate gold too?..I had it explained to me ages ago that they would sprinkle little flakes of it on food… :beers:

2 Likes

e84bd99570e3fb9e86e47c5d0b2ed3d8
Thanks for the post @Star_Scrier. The bloke on the video was knob on when talking about dud monatomic been in mass circulation out there to put people off the idea of thinking that it doesn’t work.
I done some read ups on this topic today. Some specific info is hard to find or none existent. I’m going to try the tin can filled with water to extract the top middle sediments with a pipette :sunglasses::+1:

1 Like