Wikileaks filming of the Moon landing in Nevada

11 Likes

This was posted under a different guise a couple of days ago, fake clickbait

2 Likes

Figured it was too good to be true. Do you think that we really went to the moon or nah ?

2 Likes

Everybody thought the big secret was the alien presence but instead it was the fake moon landing supervised by Stanley Kubrick! This is how three years ago I came to the conclusion that space is fake and that the Earth is flat and stationary!

8 Likes

Whole bunch of deceit. In short, to make people believe that this place we call “Earth” isn’t as special as it really is. Lots of fuckery points to antarctica.

2 Likes

Indeed!

Space As We Know It Is A Hoax

http://newtube.app/phiroc/Cz6sKir

7 Likes

Very nice share! thank you!

This was found back years ago. At the beginning of the internet and file sharing. So thats prior 2000 and early years.
…if you guys can find the videos of the astronauts on thier moon exploration and found crystal walls and such thatll be awesome.

1 Like

go to 40:41 and see the spinning space helmet lol

1 Like

I knowww. Just a timeless topic though, Just wondered what people thought. I used to be such a space nut when I was a kid.

2 Likes

What makes me sad about this is that I don’t get to see the gullible NAZI oops’ meant “NASA” believer’s heavily breathing & crying over their keyboard watching this!.. :rofl:

2 Likes

There was a Wikileaks in 69?? This film is fake🙄…there was no film…wasn’t it recorded over?? Now there’s film…fake…we could fake it now…but not then,we didn’t even have the lighting to resemble the sunlight…go to a ballpark and you can still see individual circles of bulbs…the size of film needed to hold the supposed movie would be 2-4 foot in diameter…Kubrick and other directors have already said that

1 Like

You can see all the colors of lander so it’s not black and white…yet all other parts with director are black and white…if that doesn’t prove this movie is just chopped up then it’s pretty sad

1 Like

Apparently it was left over footage found which they then pieced together. Also, color cameras at the time were very expensive. clip being in color & another being black and white really doesn’t mean much.

1 Like

Director and camera would be in color…either way it is a crappy chop job to be honest…there’s been better attempts years ago…nice try👍

1 Like

Weird thought I just had… the talk of the DUMB that Byrd apparently “found”… what if they’ve been trying to tunnel their way through to “outside”, since they can’t get through on the surface? And what if they got through and found stuff they wish they hadn’t? Pandora’s Box.

1 Like

We did, lots of evidence the mirror equipment we left there to measure the distance the moon moves away from the earth is enough on its own they went and other recent satalites images too.
The main one though don’t you think Russia and China would have called fake themselves?

If the US did not make it to the moon don’t you think the U.S.S.R. would have known and would have said something. Is there not pictures of the landing sites?

Yes it was a fake , Kubrick was filming 2001 space odyssey at the time . He also filmed the moon landing the “actor-nauts” were all involved . It’s really not that hard to believe or consider anymore . I figured everyone knows the moon landing was a fake by now and really not a conspiracy anymore . I always like the dune- buggy … wow , like not only can we not figure out how to get back to the moon now … fuel , oxygen, van Allen belt of radiation thousands of miles thick , but they figured it out and doubled down on a entire 2man buggy and got it there :rofl:

5 Likes