Wikileaks filming of the Moon landing in Nevada

Can you tell me how the moon rover got there? The capsule is too small … and the weight were so calculated … and if it was shipped alone what is the flight that did it… if it was in parts who assembled it? Why is the flag waving when there is no atmosphere to have winds… and so on…
Trump asked NASA to be back on moon by 2024 and they said can’t do it… then Trump said how come… 50 years of tech passed and cannot replicate what was done before?

3 Likes

screw your nanoseconds DOOD!

2 Likes

Moon rover;
“With its wheels folded in and its forward and rear chassis (or frame) folded over its middle section, the rover fit snugly into the LM descent stage’s quadrant 1, one of four storage units on the lower portion of the spacecraft. … This tape lowered the rover slowly to the surface”
The flag;
The flag could easily have moved when the astronaut walked past it kicking up dust.
Why haven’t we been back;
We want to go bk for the long haul this time to setup bases etc and live on the moon, just going and returning is just a waste of money unless we stay this time to help with experiments, health, agriculture, building things and other stuff which will help with colonising mars (best for things to go wrong on the moon than mars to start with and we can learn alot from living away from earth for long periods without the need for assistance

1 Like

3 Likes

Look at the official story and its details, it soon becomes clear it was faked. Apart from anything else, does anybody believe they would have attempted such a dangerous thing, with no guarantee of success, live in front of the whole World? The price the US would pay in bad publicity if any one of countless things had gone wrong, for example their return from surface module being damaged on landing, (we didn’t know what the surface would be like,) leaving them to starve or suffocate to death or be roasted alive slowly and painfully, over days with no possibke way of rescue, broadcast, or at least known to be happening, by the whole World. Without a guarantee of success they would never have let the public in on watching a real attempt. That is quite apart from the many technical parts claimed that are impossible…I am amazed that anyone still believes it, but it is easy to believe anything if you don’t question it.

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::joy::rofl: Someone in denial and only has his opinion and never changes that opinion I see.

Believe In what ever makes you happy, there Is no rule to conform to other peoples thinkings.

2 Likes

Wikileaks is an online source that held information. The videos in question were possibly transferred over from tape to digital?

1 Like

Just an observation. How come, after the landing craft decent with “Thrusters” burning to slow the craft, how come there was no “moon dust/dirt” accumulated on the landing gear? Every picture NASA posted of the landing craft shows CLEAN LANDING GEAR! Did little moon fairies come out with brooms to clean and dust them off?

2 Likes

I believe the landing were real… not sure how they could a faked sending craft all that way while sending signals back an then come home an have samples that were sent all over the world. During that time we def were not friends Russia or China an both those countries were def intercepting the signals an able to triangulate the position of where they were. Plus the landing sites have mirrors for lazing an left behind equipment that other countries have seen an taken pics of… I highly doubt that these unfriendly nation’s would hide a secret for the US. Way too many ppl an amateur astronomers would all have to b in on it and paid off.

I thought it was a newer thing,well in last 15-20 years any…Is that part of what government had before internet?

1 Like

From where you took that info ? Please point me to. LM ? How many pounds was the Rover including batteries?
In any clip with the LM landing there is no stage to show the rover … or any film with who assembled it , or make it drivable…

The military or other structure has technology to play with 1st. Then after decades, they give it to the public. Hence your gps systems, internet, world wide web, kevlar, lasers and optics, drones?
Wikileaks is a web site open forum. Like this is. Free speech? And yeah its all dangerous?
Check out the armys new night visions

http://whale.to/b/technology.html

I don’t think we should have to live in a world where that question should have to be asked…it sickens me our leaders have never put term limits on offices and therefore we must question all things our governments do. I love your post I jus can’t answer.

1 Like

Founding fathers intended for there to be limits. Guess who raised them? Guess who gave themselves pay raises ? Good luck trying to tell them to lower their own wages & to put limits on their terms. Things have gotten real bad in that regard. 100% agree with you

1 Like